Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 am

Frollo thought about it again.
"I'm afraid not," he said, honestly regretting he had nothing to add. It could not only help himself, but also the investigation. But he hadn't seen anything particular. Not as far as he remembered. Maybe if he thought about it some more something would come up. But at the moment he got nothing.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 am

"Well then Reverend, you are dismissed," Anya smiled and waved her hand towards the door to indicate he could leave. "Please return to the hall and thank you for your help." He hadn't been all that much use but as long as she could find confirmation of his whereabouts, he was almost ruled out as a suspect. She then beckoned over the butler and requested him to fetch Cinderella White from the Hall, he gladly obliged and she sat back in her chair, waiting patiently for the new-comer.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 am

Cinderella calmly walked into the study. She clasped her hands in front of her and bowed her head slightly.

'You asked for me, Inspector,' she said politely as she straightened up again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Anya smiled and nodded for her to be seated, there was no need to question her name, it was clear she was a maid from her stance and gracious attitude, still it was protocol. "Could I start by asking your full name please?" She began and reached over the desk for some more paper, entitling it "The Maid", so that she could then fill in the information she gave her underneath.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 am

As soon as she was given permission she sat down and rested her hands on her lap.

'My name is Cinderella White,' she said, her face blank, void of any emotion as she kept her eyes on the inspector.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 am

Anya nodded and wrote her name on the sheet, she gave the same emotionless and blank look in her eyes, reflecting that of Cinderella's. She knew that look, it was usually when someone was trying to hide something... they would empty their face of emotion. "So, Mrs White, where were you at around midnight on the night of October 1st? The night of Dr.Black's murder?" Anya asked slowly, keeping focussed on Cinderella's response. "And, what was your relationship with Dr. Black?"
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:26 pm

'Oh, I was so rushed off my feet ..' she paused and looked away for a moment, pretending to think about the question even though she knew exactly where she had been, 'I was probably in the kitchen around that time,' she said with a small laugh, 'but as I said, I was so rushed off my feet I wasn't really checking the time.'

'He was my doctor and a ..' she glanced down for a moment, '.. a friend.'
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 am

Anya nodded and quickly jotted down her answers, it was getting later by the second and she was slowly beginning to feel drowsy from lack of sleep. She better finish up the questions and make this quick, she mentally noted to herself. "So, Mrs White, Dr. Black was your friend? How close would you say you two were? Did you spend a lot of time together?" She had picked up on the slight pause between her words and had decided to investigate that.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 am

'Yes, we were quite close. Closer than simply being doctor and patient at least,' she said as she stared back at her again, the same emotionless expression on her face, 'and we talked often. He liked to check up on me, he was kind like that.'
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 am

Anya nodded and raised her eyebrows on the 'check up on me' phrase. "Did you have any romantic involvement with Dr. Black?" She asked intrigued, that could well be important for the case.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

'No! Of course not,' she said a little too quickly, realising what she'd done she composed herself again, 'we're both married after all, that sort of relationship wouldn't be appropriate.'
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Anya nodded, not entirely believing her words, but what she had said was enough of a statement to be going on with for the moment. "Thank you Mrs White, you are dismissed." She smiled and filed together her papers, slipping them into her folder and placing it to one side for the meantime, she watched as the maid curtseyed and left the room. Sighing, she relaxed back in her chair, relieved that the initial interrogations were over.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Cale had waited for a few minutes next to the door to see the last suspected leave the room, and when finally the maid opened the door and left he entered in the room. Anya was filing together the papers, finally relaxing after the interrogations: he smiled, the first real smile since he had left her. "So, what questions do you have for me, inspector?" he asked teasing her.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Anya laughed as she looked up surprised to see Cale's face in the doorway, "Well, Cale Blue, I want to know..." SHe said, pausing to get up from her seat and shut the door behind him. "What exactly you are planning to do for the remainder of the night to occupy your time?" She said the latter with a sexy grin on her face as she ran her index finger down the centre of his chest.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 pm

He smirked looking at her movements, he didn't notice it, a probably neither Anya did, but on the t-shirt there were some blood splatter... When she did her question, he shrugged like he didn't care "Oh, well, i was thinking to sleep, after those interviews i'm really tired..." he paused for a moment, approaching her even more, caressing her cheek "But... i can always change my plans..." he whispered to her in a seducing tone "I missed you" he was honest, even if it was only for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Anya smirked at the words "I could always change my plans," Cale could be so incredibly sexy when he wanted to be. She nodded when he confessed how much he had missed her, she had missed him too, it was weird how they could spend so little time apart, yet in those few moments, they still yearned with a dull ache for each other. She paused as she felt her hand move over something wet on his upper chest, glancing down, she saw blood... She bit her lip. "Your okay aren't you?" She held him close, closing her eyes as she rested her head onto his shoulder. She shut out the red, like she always did at the thought of what she guessed he sometimes did to others.. Yet she forced her mind to stay on this present moment, as long as Cale was alright, that was all that mattered. "i love you Cale."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am

He moved to kiss softly her cheek, but when she asked to him if he was ok he frowned and looked down: why that question? He understood looking the blood... "Oh, shit... it was a good t-shirt!" he exclaimed annoyed, but when she held him close he forgot about it, after all he wouldn't need the t-shirt for long, next to her... When she rested her head on his shoulder he bit his lips: that was where the 'bull' hit him... but the pain was nothing compared to the beautiful sensation to have her next to him, to feel her skin on his skin, he just hoped that she wouldn't realize about his pain, even if Anya had almost a sixth sense for those kind of things "I love you too" he whispered in her hear, adding with a sof smile "My beautiful fiancee"
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 am

Anya couldn't help but wonder who the blood was from if Cale was alright... When he told her he loved her, she smiled, trying to forget all the other things and just enjoy that moment. It was only a few moments after that she realised something in the tone of his voice... something about the way he was standing.. She looked up at his face with her big blue eyes. "Your hurt." Her voice was a statement, no longer a question and now she was worried. "What happened Cale?" She tried to pull a stern facial expression but it was clear she wasn't angry, just anxious about what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:21 am

As he thought, she found out soon about the pain: damn woman, how she could always notice it? He sighed looking elsewhere while he replied "It's nothing... just a punch from the colonnell... i'm ok..." he was unconfortable as alwasy admitting his weakness, but at least he talked to her about it. Then he smiled again, grabbing her pelvis "Now, have you finished with the questions, inspector?"
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 am

"You are not okay Mr Cale Blue," Anya frowned, "We need to get you to bed." She looked at him concerned, but re-itterating what she said in her mind again, she realised how sexy it sounded and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "No sex for you in this condition! I will have to make sure you are better first." She led him with her slender hand towards the door, opening it and pulling him through. "Mrs Peacock set Room One up for us I think... You know... I really doubt she is the murderer... she seems so genuine... too kind a hostess to kill someone.." She paused, wondering why she was so bothered about it, she supposed it was just the fact that she hated to see unjustice being done. Sighing, she waited for Cale, she really did love him so much.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

"What!" he exclaimed angrily: was it possible that that day he couldn't have a little bit of 'intimity' with her? That was supposed to be a perfect night... Did she say bed? "Ok, we can go... as long as i get what i want" she replied approaching her "I'm perfectly fine, Anya..." he whispered in her ear, then he moved toward the room 1, he didn't care too much about the hostess, so he just shrugged "She could always be a good actress... stop talking about work now" in that moment, his mind was elsewhere, lost in the next future when he could be alone in their room with Anya...
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:13 am

Anya smiled at Cale's condition, she wasn't intending to necessarilly give him what he wanted, but she nodded none the less, she knew she had the upper hand. About the hostess... she thought to herself whether it would be possible... She still doubted it. There was something about Odette, about her atmosphere that made it impossible for Anya to believe she could intentionally harm another. Shrugging away the thought, she and Cale made their way straight for Room 1, Cale now being rather eager to reach their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects   Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Anya's Interrogation of the Suspects
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2