Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 am

Milo smiled at her amused. He decided to penetrate. He took her legs and placed himself between them, slowly pushing himself in. He took a slow steady pace for starters, which he quickened soon. He heard her moan, which turned him on even more.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 am

Megara gasped a little, feeling him penetrate made her moan, wrapping her arms around his neck. When he quickened his pace, he hit her g-spot, making her scream out a moan. Her eyes closing tightly, "Faster...Harder..Milo!"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 am

Milo didn't even hear that she had forgotten the word please, and he didn't care. He started to thrust his hips harder and faster. Arching his head back when he felt the pleasure build up. He let out a loud moan. "Oh Meg."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 am

Megara's whole body was going up and down. Her moans were loud. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her a little. When he did a big thrust, she jumped screaming a moan, "MILO!! YES!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 am

He picked up the pace hearing her moan his name. He was reaching his climax. "MEG!!!" He screamed and colapsed next to her. He was trying to catch his breath yet again.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 am

Her eyes shot opened before she closed them, "MILO!!" She yelled, having herself let out a orgasm. Her bangs fell in front of her face as he collapsed next to her, her breathing was irregular. She turned to head to look at him..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 am

He smiled at her. "I think I'm all out for tonight." He said trying to calm his breathing. He took her hand and kissed it, before he gave it a squeese.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 am

Megara looked at him, "Me..To..That was amazing..You were..Amazing." Her voice was weak..Which was a good sign to any of her cilents.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 am

Milo blushed from the compliment. "thank you, you weren't so bad yourself." He said winking at her. He got up, to put on his clothes. "Sorry, I have to go, I have a busy day tomorrow." When he put on his coat he remembered. "Oh. Um here. I got this for you." He held out a beautiful diamond necklace. "It's a suvenier from Russia."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 am

Megara got a tad little disappointed, "You sure? You could sleep over if you want." She started to put her robe back, stopping in the middle of tying it, gasping when she saw the necklace. Her eyes then went to Milo, "Milo..What's..Why? What..Oh my god.." Her eyes were wide, staring back to the necklace.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

She was speechless so he went to her and put the necklace on her neck. He took a step back to admire her. "It suits you." He said smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Her eyes went up to him, staring at him..She was confused why he would give this to her, "It does? Milo..Why? Why did you buy this for me?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 am

Milo felt a bit uncomfortable about the buying part, but he tried to act cool. "I just saw it and it reminded me of you. Don't worry it wasn't too expencive." He tried to convince her. He took her from the shoulders, and looked her in the eyes before he kissed her sweetly. "Now you'd better take good care of it. I am not taking it back." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 am

Megara looked at him, "I am..Thank you..Never once..Did someone..Thank you Milo.." She felt his lips against hers, kissing him back she looked back up to him, "I will take care of it..I promise.." Her smile was sweet, "And you sure you have to go?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:55 am

Milo smiled at her gently. "Well there is nobody waiting me at home, so I don't have to go. You want me to stay? I don't want to be any trouble for you."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am

"I don't mind, you won't be troubling me. I want you to sleep over." She kissed his cheek, smiling at him. She started to play with her hair..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 am

He looked at her, and smiled. "Well then, if you don't mind, how can I say no." He said while throwing his coat on a chair. He walked closer to her and caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:16 am

Megara smiled at him, "I'm glad your back." She hugged him, looking back at him, "Your such a great friend.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:22 am

He ebraced her. Stroking her hair. "It's good to be back. And you are a great friend of mine." He kissed her hair. "So what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3