Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally together again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

Finally together again... Empty
PostSubject: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Cale opened the door of the room 1 and entered: it was a beautiful room, big and with beautiful furnishings, gosh the hostess and his husband had to be really reach! But what he liked the most was the bed: it was big and seemed really comfortable. He stopped looking around and waited for Anya.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 am

Anya followed Cale into the room, she couldn't help but grimace a bit, it reminded her a little of her old room, the one at her parents' house. All she had to do was look and see Cale standing there though, for her to smile once more. "So then Cale, I suppose I better check out those injuries of yours?" Anya forced Cale to sit down on the bed and gestured for him to take his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 am

Cale rolled his eyes, sitting down on the bed: not that he was really upset with her, he loved her too much. He just didn't like show to anyone else if he was hurted, neither to Anya. When she asked to him to take away the shirt he obeyed, after all he didn't need it anyway... *let's play her game... for now...*
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:28 am

Anya inspected it carefully, running her fingers up and down his chest, there was slight bruising but not too much, she was quite aware that her fingers kept siding a little far down, enough to wind Cale up sexually. She smiled to herself inwardly, she did love to tease him. Let him think they weren't going to have sex but wind him up all the same. She bit her lip to stop herself from giggling. "Well, Mr Blue, it seems that your injuries are not all that serious. You should be fine within a day." She flicked her hair and turned away from him, about to walk away from the bed. Another one of her teasing games, pretending he wasn't going to have sex with her.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 am

Her touch on his skin was driving him crazy: he wanted her, he needed her! When she walked away from him, leaving him there he opened wide his eyes: was she serious? He didn't know and in that moment he neither cared: when she gave him her shoulder he raised from the bed, silently and fast reached her and picked her up. She could pretend to be the one in control, he could let her think it, but he was the stronger one. He layed her on the bed, placing himself above her "I'm perfectly fine, ma'am. Wanna check again?" teased her back
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 am

Anya screamed as he picked her up and pretended to try get away, a large smile spread across her face, she couldn't help but laugh. When he placed himself above her on the bed, she looked up into his eyes and pulling him towards her, she whispered into his ear the response to his question. "Yes I do," Anya slid her hand down his bare skin until she reached his trousers, unzipping them, she slid her hand inside and felt his hard cock. Slowly, she teased it, her hand moving up and down at a painstakingly slow pace, as her other hand remained pinned on the bed by Cales, she reached up and kissed him. She was so pleased they were together again.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:11 am

When she pulled him closer replying to his question his smile became bigger and he kissed her with passion while her hand slid down to his cock. Her touch... oh, she surely knew how to pleasure him... it was a so good sensation... but now it was his turn to pleasure her. His hand slipped under he dress, caressing her thighs and arriving to her panties and starting to rub them, while he started to kiss her neck
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:40 am

Anya couldn't help but moan as she felt Cale pleasure her, the sensation was immense and she felt herself becoming more and more wet. She pumped her hand down his cock faster and faster, now desperately wanting him inside her as she gasped at how much pleasure she was feeling. They had begun right where they had left off only five or so hours ago and it felt so good. "Cale..." She moaned and gestured for him to take her, she couldn't wait any longer. She needed him inside her. She was so helpless.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:54 am

He kissed her again on her nek, feeling her so wet under his hand... and he, as well, was so hard... it was everything like it was five or six hours before, just... her dress was staring to annoy him, it wasn't supposed to be there... when she whispered his name he kissed her with passion, then moved a bit away from her, letting also her hand slid away from his cock: he wasnted to move forward again to start to unbutton the dress, but his glance was captured by her, so helpless in the bed, with the dress up... she was so beautiful... and she was him... he couldn't help but smile...
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am

Anya smiled back up at him as the dress slipped off and Cale threw his own trousers on the floor, they were both now lying on the bed naked, Cale still on top and staring down at Anya. She wanted him so badly, feeling his hot and hard cock with her hand, she tried to pull him closer to her with her other arm, wanting him to be inside her. She knew once he was, that she would orgasm quickly, she was so wound up. Although she could also tell that Cale was deliberately savouring her, it was rare for Anya to be this helpless in bed and he was teasing her now.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 am

He could feel how much wet and helpless she was and how much she wanted him: he wanted her as well, he was sure that they both couldn't last for long, but he wanted to taste that moment still for a while, so when she tried to pull him closer he slipped a bit away, bending more on her to whisper in her ear "I love you" then he moved to kiss again her neck, her shoulder, her chest...
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:33 am

Anya gasped as he began to wind her up even more, kissing her all over her body, she moaned helplessly, longing for him to enter her. She was becoming impatient, pulling him closer and closer towards her, longing to feel his cock against her. She was so wet. It was almost unbareable. She wanted him with an urge that was almost a primal need. She was glad she had agreed for them to have sex tonight.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 am

He couldn't stay as well anymore, he was so excited that he was almost dizzy: finally he penetrated her and in the same time he kissed her even with more passion, like an angry wild animal that jumps on his prey, but she was so wet that surely it didn't hurt, she could only enjoy it now. He started to move into her, whispering once again, while he was still kissing her "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

When Cale entered Anya, she gasped and gripped onto his back tightly, enjoying the feeling of him slipping in and out of her. It was intense and breath-taking. She came almost instantly and her orgasm was amazing, out of breath she finally relaxed as she felt him cum inside of her. "I love you..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 am

He came immediatly after her, and then he lyied on the bed next to her, breathless: after all, it wasn't so bad wait that long... the end of the waiting was worth it. For that moment, he was just staring at the ceiling, moving an arm to hug Anya and bring her closer and trying to breath normally again, enjoying that perfect, magical moment
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

Anya rested her head on Cale's chest, she was comfortable and warm with his arms around her, she felt so safe, so loved. It was a perfect feeling and she was so perfectly happy there in that moment. As she lay there, she felt her eyes begin to slide shut, she wanted this to last forever but she knew that morning must come eventually... With that last thought, she fell softly and soundly to sleep, a perfect and gentle smile formed on her face as she lay their with her fiancee, Cale Blue.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am

cale smiled when Anya rested her head on his chest and he hugged her tighter. He loved her so much... more then averyone else in the entire world: nobody slipped under his skin in that way... When she fell asleep he smiled to herself: they both had a long day, and a long night as well, but he wasn't sleepy in that moment, he stopped to be sleepy after their arrival. He kissed her forehead and raised up, being careful to not wake her up. He put on a new t shirt and a jeans and silently opened the door and walked out....
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 am

A few minutes after Cale had left, Anya instantly woke up sensing something wasn't right, then she realised Cale was gone... She instantly had a moments panic, wondering where he could be. Did he not realise by now that Anya almost had a sixth-sense for when something was up? Concerned, she slipped on her silk night dress and grabbed a lit candle before opening the door and leaving the room, deciding it was best to search for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally together again...   Finally together again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally together again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluedo :: Arlington Grange :: Bedrooms :: Room 1-
Jump to: