Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends with benefits..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

Friends with benefits.. Empty
PostSubject: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am

Megara moved around, opening her eyes as she woke up slowly. She was still in Milo's arms, making her smile as she cuddled even more. She didn't want to look around, looking around would make her remember she was still a suspect. She played with his shirt a little bit, waiting for him patiently to wake up.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:44 am

Milo stirrend a bit. He felt the gentle tugging on his shirt. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. Eventhough he didn't have his glasses on and he saw everything fuzzy he regognized the brown hair that was on laying on his chest. He smiled faintly, as he extended his arm to gracefully reach his glasses and he put them on with one arm. "Good morning, did you sleep well." He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 am

Megara smiled, feeling him wake up, "Hey sleeping beauty, and yes I did." She sat up, stretching a little bit as she looked at him, "Did you?" She sat on his lap, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 am

"I did." He was silent for a little while admiring her body as she sat on his lap. "You know, I had a dream about you." He said as he trailed her belly with his index finger. Looking up at he smiled at her, with a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:18 am

Megara smiled, "Oh you did?" Her cheeks suddenly turned red, feeling his finger trace her stomach. She leaned over and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am

He smirked. "Yes I did." He suddenly rolled her off of him and took his position on top of her. "And I was doing this to you." He said before leaning towards her ear. He gently kissed her earlobe, then proceding to kiss her neck. He made his hand go to her thigh caressing it with circular motions.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 am

Megara gasped as she started laughing. She stopped when she felt him kiss her earlobe down to her neck, making her moan softly. She wrapped her arms around him softly, smiling as she giggled, "Oh so you were dreaming about another round?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 am

He lifted his head and smiled at her sheepishly. "What can I say, I'm energised again." He said shrugging his shoulders. He then started to slide the straps of her dress off before undressing her completely. He was kissing her neck and caressing her breast.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:24 am

Megara felt a shiver go down her spine, moaning even a bit louder, "I'm glad you have your engery back..It makes this so much greater!" She then caressed his cheeks with her hands, kissing him deeply. Letting her waist tease him by moving her waist up so she would be even more against him.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 am

He kept kissing her and moved his hand down between her legs. Gently rubbing her clitoris, letting his fingers slip inside her. He cept thrusting his fingers in and out of her listening to her moans. He felt himself getting harder. He started to take his boxers off.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:42 am

Megara kissed him, turning the kiss even deeper. She pulled away, moaning louder when she felt him rub her and felt his finger enter her, "Milo.." She gasped as she put her hands on his chest. Her moans grew louder when he moved his fingers faster. Her hand trailed down to his dick, rubbing his softly.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 am

He moaned as she touched his dick. "If you don't mind baby but I'd like to put it in." He said smirking. He moved between her legs and thrusted himself in. He took it slow for starters, kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 am

Megara smirked as she heard his moan. Her eyes widened as she blushed even more when he spoke. It was clear he just really turned her on by taking charge. She gasped, moaning louder as he entered her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, laying her arms by her side. Moaning when he started to thrust in her, kissing him deeply as his lips went on hers.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 am

He was supporting himself with one elbow his hand grasping the sheets. He kept kissing her and his right hand was squeesing her breast and playing with the erect nipple. He started to thrust deeper and harder picking the pace up as he did so.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 am

Megara moaned louder, grabbing the sheets tightly. Her lips parted from his when he hit her g-spot, making her scream one of her moans. She bit her lip, moaning as if she was lost in the pleasure, "Milo.." When he went faster, her body started to bounce faster. She wrapped her arms around his neck now, hugging him closely as she moaned faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 am

Milo started to thrust faster when he heard her moan louder. He put his other hand down for support. He started feeling the euforia, moaning as the wawes of pleasure hit him. "Oh.... Meg." He moaned throwing his head back.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 am

Megara hugged him even closer, throwing her head back against the pillow as she screamed another moan. She was lost in the pleasure. When he hit her g-spot she gasped, throwing her hands onto the sheets as she gripped them in her hands. The pleasure was hitting her, making her seem like a doll from the pleasure, "Oh...My...God-Uh-!" She moaned louder, closing her eyes as she felt her whole body shiver from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 am

Milo was moving his hips faster and faster finally reaching his climax. He felt the rush move throughhis body, His vision turning white for a moment before colapsing next to her. His chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:53 am

Megared screamed all of her moans, tightening her grip on the bed sheets. She could feel her climax coming, throwing her head upwards as she screamed her orgasm. Letting her cum with him. She turned and buried her face into his chest when he collapsed next to her. Her breathing was irregular..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 am

He looked into her eyes while panting. He smiled at her and pulled her closer to his chest. He kissed her forehead. "That was amazing." He looked her in the eyes. "You are amazing."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 am

She laughed breathlessly, "Thank...You...You were also...Amazing.." She grabbed his hand, trying to get her breathing back to normal. Megara lowered her head, resting it on Milo's..It was clear he had given her loads of pleasure..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 am

Milo started to play with her hair. Taking a strand and twirling it around his finger. He looked at her face, and grinned. He took the strand of hair and stretched it on top of her upper lip. "You know.... you would look good with a mustache." He said grinning before he started laughing.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 am

Megara laughed, pushing him playfully away as she hid her face, "Stop it!" She giggled, Tickling him a little bit. She then turned and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 am

Milo laughed at her reaction, and even more when she started tickling him. When she kissed him it took him by surprise, but he deepened the kiss, caressing her face with his hand. He separated from the kiss to admire her face again, He smiled absentmindedly, wiping some hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 am

Megara kissed him deeply, letting him pull away when he did. She smiled at him softly, remembering the night he gave her the diamond necklace. She laughed, looking away, "So I wonder when the inspectors will come for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends with benefits..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluedo :: Arlington Grange :: Bedrooms :: Room 4-
Jump to: