Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING]

Go down 

Choose a category. [Read Below For More Info]
Haunted House
The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_lcap0%The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Magick Power
The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_lcap9%The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Supernatural Uncertainty
The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_lcap9%The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Absent Enchantment
The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_lcap82%The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] Empty
PostSubject: The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING]   The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am

Hello everyone,

Firstly sorry for the slight inactivity but I need to speak with Cale about further developments as the roleplay has just started. We apologise for any inconveniences caused to yourselves.

Secondly, please vote on this poll. Now, nothing is official, I haven't even consulted Cale as of yet, but it is something that has been going through my head recently. You see, I am very into magic and supernatural elements to roleplay and this will allow us to push the boundaries of usual murder-based roleplays.

For more detail on each of the answers:
- Haunted House: Arlington Grange is haunted by poltergiests and spirits, things may move around, strange and odd things may occur.
- Magick Power: Each individual that is a murder suspect has ONE special power, you can opt to have no power.
- Supernatural Uncertainty: The individuals have ONE power, once again you can opt to have no power, this power will develop as you spend time at Arlington Grange. The house is haunted. [Mixture of both the above]
- Absent Enchantment: No magical or haunted elements. The roleplay stays the same.

[PS: The names of the categories are just for my personal enjoyment ;D]

Please also note, that your votes will be taken into consideration but the final decision will lie with myself and Cale.

Thank you.

Inspector Anya Violet.
Back to top Go down

The Strange... or the Supernatural? [PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING]
Page 1 of 1