Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}

Go down 
+3
OdettePeacock
MegaraScarlett
AnyaViolet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} Empty
PostSubject: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am

[Here is where you can post your one post as mentioned in "Boardgame Tasks".]
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:07 am

Megara groaned, looking around. She didn't like being here, especially when she was being framed for nothing, "God damn it." She whispered.

"How the hell could I kill a man, I love men too much to kill one." She thought, looking around. She was pleased that there were more suspects then her, "I wonder if one of them did it."" Megara sat on her chair, sulking almost. She was pissed, unhappy and wanted to scream from the anger building up in her. Her eyes wondered around, looking at one of the cops who were looking at her, "Hey dude, You have me locked up in here for something I didn't do. Don't you fucking DARE look at me with your ugly fucking face!" Her eyes showed pure hatred, "And don't even think about having sex with me in your head. Cause if you touch me your dick will get cut off, Faggot!" She then turned, letting her back face him. Megara wanted out, and if she had to annoy the shit out of the cops..She would..
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

Odette was still shaking as she stood there, leaning against the wall of the hall, as police stood guard at all the exists. Her arms were crossed as she tried to calm herself.

She couldn't believe this...

Dr. Naveen Black had been murdered...

Murdered in her home...

During her party...

And now... She was a suspect...

She placed a hand on her face, covering half of her face with it. She closed her eyes, trying to fight back the tears.

She jumped slightly, when she heard someone yell. She didn't have to glance up to know it was Megara Scarlett.

She just stood there, unmoving and barely paying any attention to her surroundings, as she tried to calm herself down.

How could this be happening?
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Milo was still shaken about the body. He had seen dead bodies before. Although they had been dead for hundreds of years, and were just bones, but still. And now they tell him he is a suspect?! Unbelivable, him? Ask anybody, and they would say he couldn't hurt a fly.

The police were dragging him along, but he had insisted that he could walk very well on his own. Every now or then they pushed him to move faster, that annoyed Milo. He was about to retort when they stopped in the hall. He looked around him. The first thing he saw were two persons, a male and a female, who were looking at him judginly. Exspecialy the male made the hairs in the back of his neck stand up. 'Oh great!' He tought. 'Feels like I'm back in school.'

He let his gaze wander. He admired the decor, some of this was really expencive. His eyes then stopped on the woman with blonde hair. She looked familiar somehow, maybe he had seen her picture somewhere. He shrugged the tought of when he heard the other woman, whom he just noticed, yell at the male. That made him smile a little bit, but he decided it would be best to go stand away from her. So he silently took his place near the blonde woman, and kept his gaze on the floor.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 am

Phoebus glared at the police as they dragged him into the hallway, practically shoving him through the door that lead to the main Hall. 'Get.. your hands.. off me!' he said, his face stern. Instantly they backed away, but it was clear they weren't going to let him leave.

'A suspect, huh?' he thought to himself. 'And all I wanted to do was crash a party in peace..' He didn't even know this guy.. Doctor Black, was it? In fact in this entire party almost everyone was a stranger to him.

He wasn't alone- 5 other people were standing there. He noted them all in turn.. looking prehaps for too long at their hostess before quickly turning away. If she was a suspect too... well, then maybe he could play this whole situation to his advantage. He smiled at the thought, standing paitently in the room and waiting for questioning.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 am

Frollo remained silent as he studied the situation. He was a suspect? In a murder case?
It was against the will of the Lord to take an innocent life. Why was he a suspect?
But what should he do? He couldn't let anyone find out about the truth. It would ruin his entire life. He had to keep it a secret.
As he stood there, he considered what to say. He had to make up a fake alibi. But what should it be?
He couldn't get help from his wife. She'd get furious if she knew the truth. He didn't know anyone he could turn to for help in that moment. Unless maybe Cinderella would help him out. She was the only one who had seen him. But he couldn't get her alone before the investigators would start talking to the suspect.
On the outside Frollo remained calm, but his head was a big mess. For the first time in a long time, he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

Cinderella stood silently beside Odette in the hall. She noticed how upset she was, which frustrated her. She'd known her long enough to know that she'd never do anything like this. She wanted to comfort her, but thought against it as the police, as well as some of the other guests, were staring at them. Instead she remained by her side, looking around at the other suspects before staring calmly at the wall opposite her, wondering what made any of them suspicious to the police in the first place.

'I know everyone usually says the butler did it but honestly ..' she thought and rolled her eyes before looking back at Odette again, 'I could never do anything like this, especially not in the home of those that have taken care of me ..'

Besides, she had been working all night .. that's right .. she had no time to do anything like that, not when she had so many other things to take care of around the house.

It wasn't her fault that she liked to work alone ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}   Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Suspects. {Who Killed Dr.Black?}
Page 1 of 1