Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little surprise for the observational Prince...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

A little surprise for the observational Prince... Empty
PostSubject: A little surprise for the observational Prince...   A little surprise for the observational Prince... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:21 am

Aladdin hit the ground a bit rough for his normal landing. He did a quick scan, knowing the coast was clear in this section of the yard, but he had to make sure. This just seems creepy, he contemplated as he headed toward the garden. Sure I want to surprise her but how could I be so careless to lose the invitation?! As he passed a nearby bush, he heard a noise like something of a gasp. He decided to ignore it. He was in a hurry. He had to see Dr. Black.

The garden was flooded with lights and people. Whoa! Truly looking like this'll be one of their bests, yet! As Aladdin approached the garden, he passed a bickering couple in the corner. Why did they even bother to show up? They should've just stayed ho-WOW... His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a woman he has known for a few months now. The hostess. Odette Peacock. Mrs. She was busying herself like a ping-pong among guests, greeting and pleasing. How long was he there staring at her?

Aladdin was hypnotized and it wasn't long before he was brought back to reality a nerdy-looking fellow, asking about funding for some cause of his. Really? Who attends a party to raise money?! He must be desperate. Half-listening, Aladdin reached in his pockets and pulled out some coins. They brought back memories of his home and his travels to Rome.

"Excuse me, Professor." Aladdin interrupted. "I don't mean to cut you short but I am in a hurry and will not be able to be a regular financier but do take these as a goodluck incentive." He handed the guy the coins and quickly shifted through the crowd, passing a group of men making cat calls at two women doing some exotic dancing. Now that's a turn on. He removed his cloak and decided to get a drink, watching the dancers until they stopped and a slow song came on. He noticed one of the dancing women, a brunette, taking off with the man he recognized arguing with a woman earlier. Lucky dog. Talking isn't the only thing they'll be doing. He deducted with a smirk. He caught sight of Odette making her way to the dance floor and, as he set his drink down to go join her, a distraught woman stopped in front of him.

"P-pardon me," she sniffled, reaching behind him to get a small hors d'oeuvre.

"Are you alright, miss?" Aladdin asked, moving aside to let her through.

She began to nod but shook her head as tears fell. "M-my boyfriend has been ch-cheating on me..."

And still is... Aladdin quipped, staring in the direction the brunette and the boyfriend left in.

"I... I broke up with him but..." She broke down before she could finish but he already knew what she was going to say. "Wha-what should I do?"

Aladdin held the woman close in a consoling hug. "Love is a tricky thing. It changes often which is why there are such things as unrequitted love," he replied with a sigh. (OoC: Yeeeaa, I just pulled that saying out of my @ss! -.-") "Listen, if you love him enough, be prepared for more cheating. If not then..."

He glanced down upon noticing the woman's cries had halted and caught her staring up into his eyes with that familiar, new rejuvenated look to her. Yeeeeyup, I still got the ladies' attractions, He smiled to himself. Whoa! Hold on! He exclaimed, releasing the woman as she closed in for a smooch.

"I'm sorry! I had something I was supposed to do!" Aladdin called back to the woman, as he worked his way to the house. He had never really explored much of the Peacock's estate during their previous parties and he was quited impressed by the quality of their decor and artwork, they displayed.

After his little tour, Aladdin headed back to the garden, determined to find Dr. Black and finally speak with Odette. Black, buddy, where are you? He was nearing the fountain when a familiar voice grabbed his attention.

"Mr. Azure?" A woman of a mixed complexion and smoky, dangerous eyes approached him.

"Mrs. Black. Just the woman I would like to see." Aladdin announced with a quick bow. "You wouldn't happen to know where your husband is now, would you?"

However, before she could respond, a loud, piercing scream rang out and they heard someone cry out, "He's dead!! DR. BLACK IS DEAD!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A little surprise for the observational Prince...   A little surprise for the observational Prince... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:36 am

[Ooc, THIS IS SOO AWESOME!! I loved it!! Btw, who was the girl who was trying to kiss you?]
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: A little surprise for the observational Prince...   A little surprise for the observational Prince... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 am

(Ooc: lol! Some random chick. Actually should I come up with a character for her? I didn't feel she was all that important enough to come up with one. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A little surprise for the observational Prince...   A little surprise for the observational Prince... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 am

[Ooc, ouch XDD and she could be my made up character Elizebeth Green *cough* seeing as how I'm not going to be using her anymore. XDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little surprise for the observational Prince...   A little surprise for the observational Prince... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little surprise for the observational Prince...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluedo :: Out Of Characters :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: