Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodnight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 am

Cale kept her in his arms and walked toward their room, when they arrived he put her in the bed, covering her: she was already sleeping... he could't help but smile. He kissed her forehead and then entered in the bed, placing himself next to her... they could sleep now for a few hours...
It was a long day... and he was really tired... in a few minutes he fell asleep
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 am

Anya awoke to the sound of her alarm and instantly groaned a little, it was 8am, time to contact the suspects via the TV broadcasting facility in their room. Rolling over, she wrapped her arms around her soon-to-be husband and smiled upwards at his face. "Morning handsome," She grinned before sitting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 am

Cale snorted when the alarm started to ring: she was still tired... "Other five minutes..." he moaned when Anya tried to wake him up. It was just 8am, probably even the suspected were still sleeping!
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:47 am

AnyaViolet wrote:
Anya awoke to the sound of her alarm and instantly groaned a little, it was 8am, time to contact the suspects via the TV broadcasting facility in their room.

{OOC: Okay, I'm officially confused, I thought this RP took place in like the Victorian era or something?? But we have TVs??? @_@}
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:47 am

{Cale and I decided to blur timelines a bit x3 Like, it is still a victorian setting, that era, etc, but the police have more technology than they let on to the public, they have thus installed it into Arlington for their own personal use XD}

Anya got out of bed and began to brush her hair, sort out her make-up and put on some clothes. "Come on Cale, we have a busy day ahead! And we have a TV broadcast scheduled for 8:30am." She rolled her eyes at his snort and smiled to herself, such a lazy little man, creeping up towards him, she yanked the covers from him and jumped on him, beginning to tickle him. "Get out of this bed this instant Mr Blue!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodnight?   Goodnight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodnight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluedo :: Arlington Grange :: Bedrooms :: Room 1-
Jump to: