Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends with benefits..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 am

Milo turned his head to see what time it was. " I don't know, it's already 8 am so maybe soon." He turned his head back to look at her. He let his mind wonder to all his memories he had with her. Suddenly he remembered something. "So have you been taking good care of the diamond necklace I gave you?" He asked caressing her collarbone with his finger.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 am

Megara looked at the time, nodding, "Hopefully never though..I don't want to be interviewed again." She laughed, but deep down she wanted to see Mr. Cale again. He really sparked her interest. She smiled looking at Milo, tying her hair back into a ponytail, "I have. Clean it every time after I wear it. And I keep it hidden at all times..I love that necklace."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

Milo was a bit dissapointed. "I was just wondering because you didn't have it on. I got it for you to wear not to hide. But it's good that you are taking good care of it." He tried to offer a reassuring smile as he stood up and went to the bathroom. closing the door behind him. He voided his bladder and washed his hands and his face. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he had a small stubble growing on his chin. He touched his jawline, making a mental note to shave at the first opportune chance.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 am

Megara bit her lip, smiling at him, "It's just when I can't wear it..I want to make sure I never loose it.." She watched him walk off, making her sigh as she walked to the bedroom door, opening it as she waited by it. She wanted to explore or at least make friends with some of the suspects..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 am

Milo sighed at his reflection, before coming out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..... I just wanted to see you wearing it. Like the night I gave it to you. You were so beautiful......" He saw her standing near the door again. He frowned. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits..   Friends with benefits.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends with benefits..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluedo :: Arlington Grange :: Bedrooms :: Room 4-
Jump to: