Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:35 am

WendyBrown wrote:
[Ooc, in all honesty, she's shy hence the reason why it appears that way, once she warms up you'll start to see a difference . Also she was never around other kids her age due to the fact that she grew up on a ship, so she's a little socially awkward XD^^]

(ooc: Ah Okay. That makes sense now.lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 am

"You'll need permission from your father," he said with a calm smile. "Otherwise there's not much I can do to get you in."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

Wendy sighed and looked over at her father, "Well, I'll try and talk to him, would you let me know if the choirmaster can let me in?" She asked, she dreaded having to ask her father for anything as he was sure to react badly. She would probably ask him when he was drunk, less chance of him saying no to her face.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 am

"Yes, of course."
He thought for a little while.
"I think the choirmaster comes by the church tomorrow. I'll ask her then."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

Wendy smiled in relief, "Thank you! Also are there any other things that the church does that I could do?" She asked with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 am

"There are preaches every sunday morning. And then there is sunday school for children afterwards. And then there are special events on christmas and that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Wendy nodded and looked around the cathedral, "So what other rooms are there?" She asked with interest. She doubted that her father would be done, and she was interested in a tour.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:47 pm

"There are a few," he said and tried to count them in his head.
"Would you like a tour sometime?"
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Wendy smiled up at him, "Oh yeah a tour would be great, my dad isn't planning to set sail anytime soon so yeah that sounds like fun!" She said brightly, she had never really been in a cathedral before so she was interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2