Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to the room with an Inspector

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

Returning to the room with an Inspector Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:47 pm

The portrait in the room opened. Odette peeked her head into the room, before pushing the portrait all the way open. Once she stepped into the room, she released Ins. Violet's hand.

"Okay, here we are... I have two police officers guarding my door, so I don't know about you getting out that way..." Odette whispered, walking over to the door.

"I guess you could go through the other passage..." She whispered, going to the bed and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 am

Odette released Anya's hand and for soem odd reason, Anya wanted to take it back in hers, refraining from doing so, she went back into Inspector mode and glanced around the room, to see if there was anything of interest.
"Yes, I think I will take the passage out of the kitchen," Anya turned back to Odette and smiled. "Thank you... for your help." She coughed awkwardly. "So, you and George, do you love him?" She glanced towards the photo of them both by the bed.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 am

"The passage is through the wardrobe." Odette said, getting up from her bed and walking over to the wardrobe. She opened the door and moved a few clothes to the side to reveal the door in the back of the wardrobe.

She turned back to the inspector. "We do, but not in the sense most people would think of. You see, Inspector, I guess you should know this? George and I have lovers. As I said, we love one another, but more of the way of "friends with benefits" I guess you would say. He's actually surprisingly good in bed." She said, smiling at the thought. She shook her head. "Anyways, George more so took pity on me, because I was broke and homeless, he had been in love with my grandmother, but they couldn't be together because she had been promised to George's best friend; my grandfather. When I told George about how I was kicked out and my families estate and money was taken from me, he asked me to marry him." She said, walking over to Anya and picking up the picture.

"He said that everything of his would be mine when he died... That I would be taken care of..." She touched George's face in the picture gently. "I never had thought of myself marrying anyone I loved... Never really been in love before. A few crushes, but never the true thing, so I thought, "Why not? He'll take care of me." So, we were wed by Reverend Frollo, George made his Will out to where everything would be mine if he died, and the rest is history..." She said, setting the picture down. She sat back down on the bed.

"As I said, we both have lovers... None so far have really stuck with me... We usually fall out in the end. I do want a family though... A little boy or girl running around... George is a bit too old for that now... He'd love to have kids running around. He's even suggested the idea of adopting, but I want a child of my own... one that's apart of me, you know?" Odette said, staring off into space as she talked.

After a moment, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I just realized that I almost told you my life story." She said, laughing a little, embarrassed. "Didn't mean to bore you, Inspector." She said, looking down at her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:29 am

"You didn't bore me," Anya shook her head with a smile on her face and stood next to Odette, she was slightly intrigued by the fact she had other lovers but decided that conversation could wait until another time. For now, she didn't want to ask inspector-like questions, she could see herself and Odette becoming good friends and she saw this as more a general conversation between two women. "I understand completely about the children, Cale and I; I cannot wait until I have a child that is a part of me and him. The idea of children, it's such a beautiful thing..." She blushed as she too began to share her feelings over personal matters.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 am

Odette smiled at her. "Oh, are you two engaged? Congratulations! I find Inspector Blue a bit... intimidating, but I'm sure he's not that way with you. You two will have beautiful children." She said, reaching over and giving Anya's hand a gentle squeeze.

Odette turned her gaze towards the window. "I'm sure I'll find someone one day to start a family with... It would be nice." She said, smiling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 am

"Yes we are," Anya looked at her, rather uncertain at whether she should have told Odette her marital status with Cale, was it not unprofessional? "I think I should go..." She removed her hand from beneath Mrs Peacock's and smiled. "Thank you, for everything tonight and your hospitality in general." She needed to go before she told her something else she may regret, it was becoming too easy to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 am

Odette turned back to her, smiling, though a little sad to see her go.

She was never a fan of being alone for too long.

"You're right. Goodnight, Inspector Violet." She said, raising her hand in a little wave.

Her hand felt odd when Inspector Violet removed hers from it. She discreetly placed her hand behind her back and shook it a little, trying to get rid of the feeling.

"I'll see you in the morning then?" She asked, figuring the investigation would go on a little longer then a few days.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 am

"Yes of course," Anya nodded her head in response and returned the smile, she gave a small wave and entered the secret passageway through the wardrobe, it seemed so strange... leaving her there alone. Yet, she still wanted to find Cale and check he was alright. She cursed as she realised she had left behind her candle, but decided it may be a bit odd going back when she might have already been settling down to sleep, so she continued towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Odette sighed a little once Inspector Violet was gone. She looked at her hand, annoyed.

She knew that feeling in her hand.

She shook her head before leaning over to blow out the candle the inspector had left. Pausing, she thought better of it and leaned back on her headboard of her bed and opened her book, beginning to read.

After an hour or two, her eyes started to get heavy and unfocused. She bookmarked her book and blew out the candle. She got under her covers and fell right to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the room with an Inspector   Returning to the room with an Inspector I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the room with an Inspector
Page 1 of 1