Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}

Go down 
+6
MegaraScarlett
PhoebusMustard
OdettePeacock
MiloPlum
CaleBlue
AnyaViolet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 am

As inspector Violet proceeded with the questioning, Milo turned his attention to the chief inspector Blue after he had spoken. He started to feel nervous. He tried to shake it off and apear barave. "Y-yes." He said. He took a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

Odette nodded. "Edgar, would you be so kind and get the study ready for Inspector Violet?" She asked, turning to him a little.
She turned to Inspector Blue before turning back to Edgar. "And could you send someone to the cellar for Inspector Blue, please?"

Edgar bowed. "Yes, Madame." He said, before going to the Study to prepare it. He sent someone to the cellar to prepare it.

Odette turned back to them. "Will there be anything else you will need, Inspectors?"

Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 am

Megara heard the names of the people they were inspecting first. She was a bit glad she didn't have to be first. Her eyes wondered around the room, sitting on a chair that was close to her. Crossing her right leg over her left leg, looking around as if she was bored already, "Looks like it's time to wait for my turn." She sighed, wishing all of this was over.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 am

"Looks like I shall be seeing you in a bit then, Inspector Blue," Anya smiled at him and gave a small salute-type wave before gesturing towards the door and looking at the hostess with a reassuring expression. "After you, Mrs Peacock." She smiled and walked out of the door after the blonde, both of them heading towards the study.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

Before she could go away he made two step next to her and whispered in a way that only she could hear "See you later, sweety". He wasn't smiling, but looking at her his glance had become suddely warm and sweet, but it disappeared immediatly as soon as she looked toward Milo. He turned toward a waiter, asking him fastly where was the cellar, the he turned again toward the professor "Follow me." he ordered and started to walk
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

Odette nodded to Inspector Violet. "Right this way." She said, before turning and walking in the direction of the study.

After few minutes they arrived, with Edgar standing at the door of the study.

"The study is ready, Madame." Edgar told her.

Odette nodded. "Thank you, Edgar." She said, giving a ghost of a smile before Inspector Violet and her walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 am

Milo hastily folowed the man. He was glad he was going first, so he could get to bed more sooner, but he was a bit scared. 'Scared of what?! I didn't do it!'
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Megara watched the four leave the hall, making her realize that this was no joke or a silly game. Someone had been murdered and the murderer was probably in this room. She sat back in her chair, playing with her hair, "I wonder how long it's going to take, before it's my turn to be interviewed..And what if they think I did it? But, how could I have done it? I was with Holli when all of this happened." She thought to herself as she sighed, "Oh Megara stop worrying yourself, you didn't do it so stop acting like you did.." her voice was soft, only if someone was too pay attention would they hear her. Her eyes wondered around, seeing a woman with short blonde hair, a reverend, and Pheobus. Though the reverend had looked familiar but, too much was going on to where she didn't focus on it. Megara sighed, waiting for her turn as the boredom started to hit her..
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 am

Frollo had been caught up in his own thoughts ever since they were taken to the room.
He jumped slightly when he felt a hand on his right arm. He turned around and saw a police officer. "Inspector Anya Violet wants to speak to them now, sir," he said politely.
"Oh yes, of course," Frollo said and followed the young man to the study.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am

Phoebus felt considerably more comfortable when the inspectors left, more importantly with Odette. He turned his attention towards all the unfamiliar faces. A reverend, a maid, the nerdy professor that had left, along with Odette himself. That just left him and Megara. What the hell were they expecting questioning a bunch of people like that?
So they were going to be questioned, and couldn't leave the estate. He sighed. How boring.
He turned and looked at the woman he had been speaking with earlier. She looked nervous. 'You know, they say the only ones who get nervous at a time like this are the guilty'. He smirked in her direction.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am

Megara looked up at Pheobus, listening to him as he spoke. His words made her smirk, "All I'm nervous about is being framed for something I didn't do, baby." She leaned further back into her chair, smirking at the man, "Plus, I don't even know what you were doing during the party." She winked at him, looking at him straight in the eye. It was clear she was playing with him, having a little fun like always, "Anyway what were you doing at the party?" Her smirk turned into a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 am

He liked her attitude. 'What else do people do at a party? I came here to have some fun..'
Obviously his idea of fun stretched a bit beyond most people's definition.
'So.. what do you think?' He gestured to the people around them. 'Who did it?' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 am

Megara laughed a little, "What kind of fun?" she winked at him as she giggled. She then looked around as he asked her a question, "I'd say..The maid or that professor guy." Megara pointed only slightly towards the maid, looking back to Pheobus, "How about you? Who do you think did it?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 am

'Well you seem to be making yourself pretty guilty right now.. how do you suppose I don't know you are the murderer?' He looked at her straight in the eye before winking in her direction. 'And of course why do you assume I am so trustworthy?'
He laughed. 'No if you wanted me to put money on someone I'd say the hostess.. after all...' he stopped momentarily. 'Well I don't think she is as innocent as she seems.'
His face and the tone of his voice indicated that he wanted to change the subject. 'So.. a girl like you.. what do you like to do for fun?'
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 am

Megara smirked when he said she could be the murderer, "Sweetie I love men too much to kill one." she let out a little laugh, winking back at him, "And you don't seem the type to murder." She smiled, nodding a little, "I guess Odette could have done it..But, you never know." Megara shrugged, smirking once again when he asked her, her favorite question, "Well if you want the truth..." She positioned herself in a little sexy position, "I like to have sex for fun, especially when I'm bored." She winked at him, making it known it was no lie, "I like to call myself a Seductress."
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 am

Phoebus smiled at the name she called herself. 'Seductress..' Right.. so she was a whore, plain and simple. Why did people like to hide behind labels? In all honesty he wasn't suprised.. her whole attitude reeked sex.
He leant forward. 'My kind of fun..' he said with a smile. 'So Doctor Black... has he had the pleasure of being 'seduced'?' He smirked at the name.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

Megara laughed, watching him lean forward as he spoke, "Good to know, sugar." She winked, listening to him speak once again, "Only once, but I didn't want to go back to him. He was boring." The tone in her voice sounded like she was bored.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:36 am

Milo stepped back into the hall. He scanned the room. He saw two women. He cleared his throath and spoke. " Miss Scarlet. Inspector Blue wants to question you in the cellar." He made his way to a chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 am

Megara looked at the man when she heard her name, "Oh, looks like our talk is being cut short. I shall talk to you later, sugar." She smirked at him, getting up as she saw Police coming towards her. She walked with them to where she was going to be interviewed..
Back to top Go down
MarinaBlack

MarinaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 am

Marina Black flung open the doors to the hall and stormed in.
"This is outrageous!" she exclaimed.
She did not seem the slightest bit upset over her husband's death, but rather just angry over the situation itself.
"I've been here for hours and no one will let me go! Tell me, do you even have substainable evidence to keep me here?"
She walked across the room and directed her question at not just the inspectors, but the hall room. It was as if she was shouting without knowing who to shout at.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

Milo jumped when the doors flung open and the woman came in yelling. 'What? A new suspect.' He noticed he was staring at her and adverted his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 am

Phoebus eyed up the newcomer. 'Well hello..' he said, bowing his head slightly in a form of introduction. 'I see they've brought another toy to play with..'
Back to top Go down
MarinaBlack

MarinaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am

She heard someone talk to her and turned to face him. She quickly eyed him up and down before snorting.
"Excuse me?" she said rudely and kept walking around the room. She was restless and just wanted to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

Milo watched the woman walk around the room. It was making him nervous. " Not to sound rude or anything, but could you please sit down." Milo said to the woman, trying to flash a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
MarinaBlack

MarinaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 am

She was annoyed, but decided to do as the man said. There was no point in pacing like this anyway.
"Bloody hell," she muttered as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next