Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}

Go down 
+6
MegaraScarlett
PhoebusMustard
OdettePeacock
MiloPlum
CaleBlue
AnyaViolet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Megara walked in the hallway, holding her arm, "Pheobus your up." She said, smiling at she looked at him. Making sure no one came by her once they saw the wrap around her arm. Though if they even got worried, her posture and facial expression showed them it wasn't bothering her.. Even now she wasn't going to break, not in front of anyone..She would not break...
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 pm

He smiled at her bravery. He didn't like the idea that inspector Blue tried to hurt people to get answers. He definately had seen her somwhere before. " Excuse me but, I'm allmost certain I've seen you somwhere before. What is your name? I'm Milo Plum." He offered his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Megara smirked, remembering who he was. He was one of her old clients, "Why hello again, Mr. Milo I am surprised you remember what I look like. My name is Megara Scarlett, you've gotten a little older from the last time I saw you." She laughed, reaching her hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 pm

It hit him like a door to the face. Now he remembered her. He was so shocked that he didn't even realise what he said next. " Ofcourse! I didn't regocnise you with your clothes on!" When he realised what he had said he slapped his hand to his mouth and looked at her shocked. " I'm so sorry." He mumbled when he took his hand from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Megara smiled, laughing when she heard his little outburst. And when he covered his mouth, "Hun, it's quite alright. It's probably the same reason why I didn't recognize you." She winked at him, giggling at him. He had amused her, "How are you by the way? It's been so long." Even though he was a client, he was also like a friend to her.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:20 am

He was relieved that she didn't take offense. "Well I've been living from hand to mouth the last few years. Eversience that ordeal with the Russian jewels. Remember, I gave you that diamond necklace. That was the only thing that I didn't sell. Well when the news spread of my little stunt, all of the money went to my ex financieers. Well haven't had the money to visit your establishment eversience. So that was my experience as a millionare." Milo said saddly. Hel lifted his gaze to meet her eyes. "So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 am

Megara smiled, "Yes, yes I do remember the necklace. I remember being quite shocked when you gave it to me." her hands then went on her hip as she listened to him speak. When he asked her questions she smiled, "I am sorry all of that happened to you, did it get even better? Or no? And to answer your question..I've just been doing what I have been doing, having sex with clients, making money. The usual. Oh, and beating girl's asses who kept calling me a slut. They still don't get it, my name in this business is Seductress not, 'Slut'." She laughed, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 am

Milo showed a little disgust at the word 'slut'. He didn't like name calling at all, wether it was addressed to him or someone else. "I'm sorry to hear that. To me you will always be a Seductress." He said and took her hand and lifted it to his lips and gave it a little kiss. "Well this night was sort of make it or break it for me. I prefer research and indepndent work to teaching. I was trying to get funding from people at the party. I was so pleased when the owner of this house and my ex financieer, George Peacock, invited me to the party. I believed that he was willing to give me a second chance, but I didn't see him the whole time." He explained getting a bit worked up towards the end. He sighed submissively. "I guess it's back to teaching." He tried to smile bravely at her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:59 am

Megara smiled at his kind words, blushing a little when he kissed her hand, "Thank you my dear." She smiled at him as he spoke about what he was doing around her, looking up to him, amused by his bravery, "Well not for a long time, sweetie..I think we will be locked in here. With the way they are treating us, though I'm going to be quite bored..I have work tomorrow, and yet I'm going to be stuck here." Her lips puckered up, pouting as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:09 am

She looked so cute when she was pouting. He smiled a bit. "Well at least we have other people here. And we know each other. I was worried, because I thought I didn't know anyone here." He winked at her. " I must say you look very adorable when you pout."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 am

Megara smirked, looking up at him as she blushed more, "Stop it Milo..You know how I don't like to blush before I'm in bed." She laughed, looking away from him. She slightly pushed him away, playfully.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 am

Milo hadn't really noticed he had been flirting so much. Now it was his turn to blush. He took a step back and adverted his eyes ashamed. "Sorry." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:31 am

Megara smirked, liking how he blushed. She walked to him, lifting her self so she could whisper in his ear, "Don't worry, I'll reward you later..If we get rooms.." She stood there, waiting to see his reaction..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:39 am

Milos face turned into a deeper shade of red. He opened his mouth to speak. But no sound came out. He quickly closed it. He couched, trying to hide his sudden mutenes. He tried to think of something to talk about. "So who do you think did it?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 am

Megara smirked, resting her head on his shoulder, "I think the maid. I haven't seen her at all during the party. Kinda suspicious don't you think?" She smiled, "You wanna sit? Get more comfortable?
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 am

Milo was startled a little when she leaned on his shoulder. "Y- yeah s-sure." Milo stuttered. He cleared his throat. "Let's go sit there." He pointed to two chairs that were next to eachother. He took her hand like a gentleman and led her to the chairs. He waited till she sat first, until he seated himself on the other. "I don't know, the maid or the reverend. I think the reverend is very scary." He laughed a little. "Or maybe it's because I'm an atheist."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 am

Megara laughed, looking at him as he brought her to the chairs. Sitting down she watched him sit down as she looked at the Reverend, "I don't know about the reverend, isn't it against his religion to murder innocent people? Though he looks familiar, maybe he yelled at me one day." She shrugged, looking back to Milo, "It's really nice seeing you again." Her smile was back, very kind and gentle.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:14 am

"Well religion is the most used reason for wars, eventhough religion condems murder." Milo said knowingly. Feeling a bit guilty, for boring her. "Sorry. The historian in me. I don't want to bore you with that." Milo then smiled at her warmly. "It's nice to see you too." He said smiling, and looking at her in silence. 'She is beautifull.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 am

Megara was interested how he explained religion and wars, "Impressive." Her smile was so kind and tender, letting him know he impressed her, "Trust me darling, there is NO way you could bore me." She laughed, smiling even more when he spoke once again. A thought went into her head, "Do you know if we are getting rooms?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 am

He blushed a bit. 'She doesn't think I'm boring.' He smiled a little. "I don't know. I think chief inspector Blue let me go because he was bored with me. I should hope so that we would get rooms. It would be very uncomfotable on the floor." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 am

She laughed, hearing how he though Inspector Blue was bored of him, "Well he sure as hell wasn't bored of me!" She chuckled, lifting her arm to show the bandage around it, "Though, I think I impressed him with how pain doesn't hurt me." Megara smiled a little brave smile.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am

Milo gasped when he saw the bandage. When he heard her saying that it didn't hurt her, he calmed a little. But he was angry at Cale. He shouldn't have cut her, therea was no excuse. " Isn't that illeagal, for him to do that?" But he was so proud of her bravery. "You are much braver than I would be." He said a bit sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 am

"It's his job, and It really didn't bother me. After all worse stuff has happened to me." She smiled, getting amused when he liked her bravery. Her laugh came once again, hearing his joke, "It would be quite unpleasant.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:01 am

He grinned when she laughed at his joke. "I like your laughter." He said absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 am

Her blush had came once again, listening to him speak to her. She smiled at him, looking away so she could hide her face, "Stop it.." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next