Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milo's interviewed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

Milo's interviewed... Empty
PostSubject: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 am

Cale walked slowly toward the door through the cellar, his arms crossed on his chest. He didn't look at the professor neither once, though he was really careful to listen if the man was following him. When they arrived in front of the door he opened it and started to walk down the stairs. When he was arrived, still without looking at him, he talked almost kindly "Please professor, Make yourself comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

Milo flowed the chief inspector. When they reached the cellar he felt a little cautious. When he heard the man speak, exspecially the word professor, he straightened up. He apreciated that the man used his title, he had worked hard for it. Maybe this person wasn't as awful as he had first thought. " Thank you chief inspector Blue." Milo said pleased. He sat down, not knowing what to do with his hands he put them on his knees. " What would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 am

Cale turned to finally look at Milo: his mouth was smiling again, but his eyes were cold, really cold. "You can start telling me why you've killed Dr Black." he started in a serious tone, but, after a few seconds, just the time to shock the professor but not to let him talk, he laughed amused "I was just kidding, you can start telling me your relationship with Dr Black."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:03 am

Milo was shocked at first. 'Me a killer?! How could he think that out of me so straight forward.' He couldn't respond for awhile. But soon the man told him it was a joke. 'How can he joke about that?!' Milo then smiled a fake smile, pretending he had gotten the joke. When he was asked to tell about his relationship with Dr.Black. He replied: " I never knew him in person. I knew of him. I read about him in papers and sometimes attented his lectures, if he held one that interested me. But nothing more."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 am

He nodded, like he really belived his words "So, what were you doing last evening at the party? And why were you here?" he asked this time in a flat tone. He was actually still too tired to use 'bad manners' with the professor, and after all it didn't seem necessary... not that he ever ment anything to him, he was used to don't have problems with his 'victims'... but, again, he was tired and not in the right mood. Instead, he was now just playing with the professor: some old mental tricks learned in the police in the worst districts... something that neither books can teach you, just experience...
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:25 am

" I was trying to gather funding for my expedition to Ireland. That was the reason I came." He said. But then his face dropped, and he started digging his price from the evening. " This is all I gathered." He put the mixed assortment of stuff and money on display. He then feeling ridiculed put them back in his pockets. " I spent hours, I don't know how many, doing that, then I took a break. Had a drink. And saw Dr. Black. I then ran after him to plead for the money from him. But I found him dead."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 pm

He had to force himself to don't laugh in fron of the 'founds' of the professor: it was so ridiculous..."Ah, find the body... always a bad sign!" he commented instead at his last phrase "A lot of killers pretend to have found the body after the murdering, thinking that it will be a good alibi... Stupid, don't you think?" it wasn't clear if it was an insinuation or not "Well, so apparently you're also the last person that seen him alive, professor... For what i know, nobody else have seen him after the 11pm, at least this is what police told me..."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 pm

He knew that his funds were ridicilous, and he expected the other to laugh. He mentaly prepared for it. But he didn't laugh, Milo apreciated that. But when mr Blue said the word "stupid" Milo felt again pissed off. He glared at the inspector for the briefest moment, before he tried to gather his composure. "Obviously I wasn't the last person to see him alive. I mean the murderer saw him last." He emphasised the word 'mean' in order to get retribution when the inspector implied he was stupid. "I just found the body, nothing more."

Ooc: just interested how was dr. black killed? or are we supposed to know that?
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:22 am

He grinned spitefully for a short instant before to compose himself again "Of course, professor, of course..." It was impossible to say if he was agreeing with Milo, understanding his innocence, of if he was implying that actually he was the killer... "And, as you know, find who the killer is is my job now..." he moved one step toward Milo "You were alone when you found the body, weren't you?" it was just a rhetorical question, he already knew that he was. "I just don't understand, professor... if the last person other than you saw him at eleven leave the party, and you reported him dead at 2, what were you doing for 3 hours?"

ooc: good question XP I'll reply to you soon ;P
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 am

Ooc: sorry Is this better?

Milo ignored the were you alone question. He didn't know that dr. Black had left the party at eleven. " I don't know what Dr. Black was doing the whole evening, or if he left. I just told you what I spent the whole evening doing. Around eleven I took a break and had a few drinks. I saw him run out of the house then. I then tried my luck a few more times before I realised I had already asked everyone. Then around 2 am I folowed him because he was the last guy who I hadn't asked for funding yet. And he hadn't come out of there. So I decided it couldn't hurt." Milo was getting defensive, and cranky.

Last edited by MiloPlum on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:26 am

{The point is, Dr. Black was seen running out of the house at eleven, you reported him dead at 2. So I would suggest saying that you had a few drinks and then went in the direction he had left, looking for him and when you found him, he was dead.}
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 am

Ooc: I fixed it, is it ok?
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:44 am

{Yes XD}
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 am

Cale looked at him with no expression on his face, just thinking for a few minutes: he was actually wondering if he needed to 'convince' the professor to say more, or if he coul try again with him a second time... he mentally sighed, even if his expressiond didn't change a bit: it was really useless try now... he needed to know more, and after all, he was able to see again the professor in a second moment. "Did you see anything interesting? Anything... strange? Every detail can be helpfull" he asked at least in a neutral tone
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:14 am

Milo considered the guestion for a while. He felt too tired to think things like that. He sighed. " I'm sorry I can't help you more chief inspector. I can't think of anything more to tell you." Milo was really sorry, he did actually want to help.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

Cale was annoyed, and tired, but his expression didn't change: he just took two fingers to massage the high part of the nose and nodded "Well, please now go to wait again in the Hall. And send to me the... miss Scarlett" he asked in a form that was almost an order, with a nod that wanted to be a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

Milo didnt want to wait again, but at least the interrogation was over. He stood up and proceeded to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milo's interviewed...   Milo's interviewed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milo's interviewed...
Page 1 of 1