Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoebus's interviewed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

Phoebus's interviewed Empty
PostSubject: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 am

Cale was waiting again in the cellar, finishing his cigarette. Only another one interview, and he was free... at least for the rest of the night. He couldn't wait to stay with Anya again, but first... he grinned: his last interview was with that colonnel, that dick... he had to put something in clear with mr mustard...

ooc: sorry if i have made you wait so much!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 am

Phoebus walked into the room, paying little attention to the inspector as he looked around the room.
'You asked for me?' he said finally, looking over at the man.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 am

Cale raised his glance to look at the man, threw away the cigarette that he had finished and grinned to the colonnel.
"Yes, i've actually asked to talk with you."
He replied approaching slowly him
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:59 am

[OOC: Sorry if i disappeared.. felt ill and fell asleep x3]

'And what excatly is it that you wanted to ask me?' he said, playing along. 'Don't want to stop you doing your job now do I?' he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

"Right, right... it's so evident how collaborative you wanna be..." he replied sarcastic with a grin, but he seemed really calm, approaching him more, until he was face to face with him "You know, colonnel... i think that now you need to learn a new lesson..." he continued in the same sarcastic and calm tone, then suddenly, with a surprising momevement too fast and unexpected to be stopped by phoebus, he hitted his neck with his fist, sticking in it a needle with a strong anesthetic: in a couple of minutes he wouldn't be able to move, but he would stay awake...
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:26 am

Pheobus' eyes widened when he was injected. He had underestimated this man. No doubt was in his mind now- he would kill him. The bastard..
With his fading strength he managed to strike Cale across the cheek, however he struggled to continue to move, and within in a couple of moments he was forced to sink to his chair. 'What the fuck have you done to me?!' he said, struggling to speak as his body started to paralyse.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 am

Cale didn't think that he could have the strenght to hit him in that moment, the surprise and the effect of the needle usually kept people 'calmer'... Phoebus, instead, hit him: he tried to hit on the cheek, but he jumped back in surprise and instead his fist arrived on his shoulder "You, bastard!" he exclaimed angrily, massaging the sore shoulder. As soon as he started to paralyze he hit him back strongly in the stomach "You see, colonnel, i'm going to teach you your new lesson" he said, and hit him again "I'm the one in control, here."
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 am

'Needles and medicine... wheres the strength in that?! You can hide behind them, but the effects will wear off some time. And mark my words, then you will feel sorry.' He spat in his direction, seeing as it was the only movement he could muster. 'Seems the inspector is too big for his boots... wondering around like you own the place. Ha! You are just an angry man with nothing but your own arrogance...'
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 am

He grinned evilly, and didn't reply, neither to his spat: he just closed his eyes and dried it, then waited to him to stop to talk. How many times had he listened those kind of shits? Even too much... he was used... but, sure, he was upset, very upset, about the colonnel's attitude... when he finally finished to talk, he took again his knife, the one that had used for Megara and that was still on a little table next to the chair, where he had put it. He turned it in his hands, then, without a warning, he sticked it with strenght in Phoebus's left leg "Maybe is better change attitude, and become a little more collaborative... don't you think, colonnel?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:55 am

He winced as the blade stabbed him. But he didn't give him the satisfaction of showing his pain.
A little blood.. that was all.. a little bit of pain.. without pain.. nothing without pain..
He glared up at Cale, not saying another word, breathing heavily to try and clear the pain from his mind.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:08 am

When Phoebus didn't react properly at his attack, screaming as he wished, he turned brutally the knife in the cut. Then, after a little while, still with his hand on the knife, he talked slowly and calmly to him " Now... let make it clear: i've hear those shits even too many times, and i'm still here. If you think that that's the best that i can do, you have to know that you're so wrong man. Away from me and my jurisdiction you can be the strongest and most important person in the world, but here and now you have just to obey to me and tell me what i need to know. Don't mess with me, or you will just get troubles. Instead, if you start to collaborate, this will be fast and you'll be able to come back and be the dick bastard that you are." Then he smiled sardonic "Of course, if you're not the murderer..."
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:25 am

He laughed at Cale, infuriated. For this was him- in some form. Didn't he want to hear people scream? Invisioning Cale screaming.. he wanted that more than anything now.
'Fuck you..' he said slowly, in pain. 'Now you bring me in here... do your fucking job and ask me your questions?!'
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 am

Cale sighed annoyed, then, caring to provoke him as much pain as he could, he took the knife from his cut, that was deep and now was bleeding copiously, and then he looked into his eyes with a serious expression, pointing the knife to his throat "You know, right, that i can kill you and make it pass as my right? I can say that you were the killer, or at least his partner, and i would be also an hero to have killed a such brutal monster" He wasn't joking, he was actually ready to kill him...
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 am

'Well its good to know we are in such safe hands.. the police really get justic right don't they!' He stared at the knife.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Cale rolled his eyes with a tense and annoyed smile, like he was wondering about what to do, then, in a fast movement he sticked the knife deep into the other leg "Wanna continue with it? I can go on for ours, cutting you piece by piece...." and to make clear that he was serious, he slipped the knife into the wound to extend the cut
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 am

Finally he couldn't hold in the pain anymore, and a groan escaped his lips. He didn't speak anymore. Afterall he couldn't move. Couldn't rip him to pieces like he wanted.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:16 am

Finally he groaned for the pain *Good lord! I was starting to think that he wasn't human...* couldn't help but think Cale, hiding his satisfation "So... do you think that now you're read to give me some interesting information?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 am

He didn't reply.. he was too busy invisioning Cale in pieces...
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 am

Cale closed his eyes and breathed, trying to calm down "Ok... let's give it a try... why were you at the party, yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

'Because I never turn down an offer for free alcohol..' he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:30 am

"Nice..." he replied in a bored tone "But i need serious replies..." continued in the same tone turning the knife in his leg "You weren't invited. Why were you here?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:42 am

'Fuck..' he said, cursing as he twisted the knife.
'Fine.. I had to speak with Odette.. shes my cousin, though I assume thats all in a file somewhere... and.. I... my Aunt.. wanted to speak with her. Of course the bitch won't let her anywhere near the place.. so I thought I'd come along and get her myself..' He spoke in deep breaths. 'But after a few hours of chasing around, I gave up and decided to enjoy the party.. Dance a bit, drink.. I'm sure you've been to a party inspector, so I don't think I have to go over what happens at one..'
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 am

Cale nodded, finally he was talking... He was tempted to twist the knife again in his leg, but he was talking, and the only thing that he wanted was to finish it fast "What kind of relationship did you have with Black? Have you seen him at the party?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 am

'No.. I've never met Black in my life.. All fancy doctors are the same to me...' He glared at Cale and the knife in his hand. 'You show me a picture of Black dead and I wouldn't be able to know it was him except from the fact hes now a body on the floor and reason we are stuck in this place... Hell I knew no one at this party! Why would I speak to one doctor?!'
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 am

"That's a good question, colonnel... but you're the only one that can know the answer..." he replied bored, then sighed. He could lie, and he probably was lying since he was in the suspecteds list... but he was tired, and bored "Ok, now, colonnel... i'm tired and...-he grinned- you should probably need to rest... so, last question, for now: have you seen anything unusual? Anything at all that can make me think that there's someone with a worse alibi than yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoebus's interviewed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next