Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] Empty
PostSubject: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 am

Megara walked in front of the chapel. Her eyes gazing up at how huge the building was. She had never been to the chapel and never wanted to enter it either. The gazes people gave her as they walked past, made her look at them, having anger in her eyes. Every time she would do that, the people would run off. She went back to look at the building, "It's useless..Like God would want to hear my prayers..He hasn't helped out one bit, why would he now?" Megara sighed, looking around as she put her shawl back around her. She walked off towards her home.. When Megara got there, she opened up the door, letting herself walk in. She put her shawl away, forgetting about the door staying opened.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:42 am

Frollo had just finished his preach. He was saying his final goodbye to one of the attendants. That's when he noticed her. A beautiful, young girl, looking up at the chapel. He didn't know why, but she fascinated him. Maybe it was something with the way she looked at the building. So lost, somehow. So beautiful as she stood there. She captivated him.
Frollo jumped as one of the church boys gently tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me father. The church is empty now," said the boy.
"Good. Could you finish up here. I... have some business to take care of elsewhere," he said to the boy, before he walked inside the chapel again.
"S-sure," the boy said, a little surprised by the Reverend's sudden change of plans.

Frollo hurried into his private room and changed to some other clothes. He was in a hurry. He had to meet that girl. He went to the front of the chapel, but he couldn't see the girl. He looked around. Could she have left already? He turned around, but then he noticed her. She was walking away. He decided to follow her at a distance.
She entered a house. Probably where she lived.
For a while he just looked at the house, unsure of whether or not he should go in.
He decided to go over and knock on the front door.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 am

Megara was taking her hair out of her ponytail, letting it fall to her waist. She walked to the other room, taking off her dress so she could put on her night gown. She had jumped a little as she heard a knock on the door. Megara looked at the time, "I'm not expecting anyone.." She walked slowly to the door, fixing her dress a little. As she opened the door, she saw a man who looked as if he was in his 50's. A smile formed on her lips, "Hello may I help you, Sir?" Though her voice didn't show it, she was confused to why the man was here. And why did he look like someone who worked at the chapel. She moved a little bit, leaning against the door. The more she had leaned against the door, the more the cleavage started to show.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am

"Accept my apology for just showing up at your doorstep, miss," he said in a formal tone.
"I saw you outside the chapel earlier today and..." He lowered his sight slightly as he spoke, causing him to look at her boobs. He comepletely forgot what he was about to say and just stared at her.
"...and uhm.... and..." he tried to continue. He shoke his head and looked up at her face again.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 am

Megara smiled, "Apology accepted." She smirked, watching his gaze go down to her chest. Hearing him forget what he was going to say made her laugh. When he went back to her and eyes she smiled once again, "Just breathe dear, their only boobs." She giggled, "And yes, I was outside of the chapel..Just admiring the beauty of it."
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:25 am

As she spoke he regained his ability to speak.
"It is truly a significant view," he said as he moved a hand to her chin. He held her face and studied it. "But not nearly as significant as you."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 am

Megara lifted her chin a little, looking at the man as she blushed only slightly, "Why thank you.." She smiled, "You may come in Mr..." She tilted her head, "What's your name? I'm Megara, Megara Scarlett." Megara moved out of the way a little, letting the man walk in the house.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 am

"It's Frollo... Green," he said before he walked into the house. So her name was Megara. Good to know.
"Do you live her by yourself?" he asked as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 am

She closed the door behind her, "Nice to meet you Mr. Green." She turned, smiling at him as if she was proud, "Yes, yes I do." Megara walked to him, crossing her arms as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 am

"So Megara," he said slowly as he walked closer. He walked behind her and moved his mouth next to her ear. He took a deep breath through his nose.
"Do you have any plans for the evening?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 am

Megara stood there, feeling his mouth hover over her ear. When he spoke she smirked, "Nope..I'm free tonight." She spoke, having her voice a little seductive. She raised her head up a little bit, having a feeling of what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 am

He smiled at her response. Frollo placed his hands on her shoulders.
"So you have time for some fun?" he said more as a statement than an actual question.
He kept his hands there for a while before he slowly moved them down her arms, pulling the strops of her dress with him as he did so.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 am

Megara looked at his hands, hearing his statement she laughed, "I have plenty of time for some fun." She felt him start to take off her straps, smirking as she slowly helped him take off her dress.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:59 am

Frollo took a deep breath through his nose, smelling her.
He moved her hair away from her neck and started kissing and sucking her neck lightly, while feeling her body.
"I don't suppose you have a bedroom?" he asked in between some of the kisses.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 am

Megara stood there, feeling his lips go on her neck. Her eyes closed as her mouth slightly opened, moaning as he sucked on her neck. She heard his question, "It's right over there." She pointed towards the room with the door opened. She let out a little smirk..
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 am

"Then how about we make ourselves a little comfortable?" he said as he gently pushed her forward to the bedroom.
Inside the room he took off his robe.
Then he walked with Megara to the bed.
He gently pushed her down in the bed as his hands were feeling her body underher nightgown.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 am

Megara smirked, "Why don't we?" She giggled, walking with him to the bedroom. She looked up at him as they reached the bedroom. Falling back on the bed as he pushed her down, feeling his hands feel her body underneath her night gown. Megara let out a small, soft moan..She put her hands on his chest, letting them slide down to his thigh, teasing him as she didn't go straight to his groin.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 am

He leaned down on her, laying his head in her hair.
"You make me so... horny," he said into her ear. He gently pulled her nightgown off of her before he pressed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

Megara laughed, "Good to know." she let her hand go to his groin, rubbing him softly. She moved a bit, letting him feel her chest rub against his.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 am

He enjoyed the feeling of herbody against his.
There was just something diffent about a young girl. He knew it was wrong. He shouldn't do it. But he couldn't help it. He couldn't help lust for her.
He slowly pulled off her underwear. He felt her bare breast for a moment. Then he raised to take off the rest of his own clothes.
He laid down on top of her, feeling the heat from her body.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 am

Megara gently put both hands on his cheek, bringing him closer to her lips. Kissing him as their lips touched, teasing him a little as she moved her lower body. Her hands slowly trailing down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:13 am

He couldn't wait anymore. He needed to feel her around him.
He kissed her back before he entered her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am

Meg raised her head up, gasping softly before she let out a soft moan. Her hands slid down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 am

He began moving in and out of her.
He groaned lightly as he kept thrusting.
He moved his hands along her body, feeling as much of her as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]   A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Religious Meeting [[Share FF w/ Meg and Frollo ]]
Page 1 of 1