Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Wendy Brown followed her father into the huge cathedral, her father looked sternly down at her. " Now Wendy I need you to stay here ok? We need to get those arrangements taken care of." he said quietlly before getting up and approaching one of the ministers. Wendy bit her lip and watched him go, she had only gone with him because she hadn't wanted to be home by herself. The cathedral while beautiful wasn't a place that Wendy would want to stay in for very long it creeped her out with its stained glass windows and flickering candles. She approached the statue of the Virgin Mary and studied her carved features, she wondered if this Virgin Mary could actually answer prayers.
[Ooc, you can join in whenever Frollo Wink ]
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm

(OOC: Niiiiice! A shared fanfic between the pervy Rev. and little miss brown?! I shall be a follower on this! tongue )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

[Ooc, well thanks, and thank you to whoever changed my title, I was freaking out ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 am

Frollo walked through the chapel. He had just finsihed a meeting with a man who were getting married the week after.
As he walked, he noticed a young girl standing by herself.
He approached her without saying anything. He watched her for a little while as she studied the statue.
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 am

Wendy slowly became aware that someone was watching her, she turned around and saw a much older man staring in her direction. She looked around and saw that her dad had left, she swallowed hard and studied the older man, he was dressed as a man of the church possibly a higher up personage. "Hi my name's Wendy." She said cheerfully, and offered her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

"Hello Wendy. I'm Reverend Green," he said as he shook her hand.
"I noticed you were admiring the statue of the Virgin Mary."
He looked around.
"Are you here alone?"
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 am

Wendy shook her head, "Um no my dad is talking to some of the other ministers to....arrange some funeral things for my mom." She said quietly. She bit her lp and slowly met his gaze, "So how long have you been a Reverend?" She asked desperate for a change of subject.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am

"I'm terrible sorry about your mother," he said and placed a comforting hand on the young girls' shoulder.
"It's been a little over 15 years now. The time passes quickly."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 am

Wendy winced as his hand landed on a bruise, she hid her reaction though and nodded to his sympathies. "Doesn't it get lonely sometimes?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 am

"Lonely?" he asked a little surprised. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 am

Wendy frowned, "Well, its just that after awhile don't you want to go and have fun, instead of staying here where its all....strict and stuff?" She asked curiously, her big blue eyes stared innocently up at him.
[Ooc, idk where that came from XDD]
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 am

Frollo smiled slightly as she looked up at him.
"Well... It's true that I spend a lot of time in here. But I also have a lot of time outside, when I'm not working. And there come many people to the church, so there is almost always other people when I'm here."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Wendy smiled, "Well that's nice at least so what do you do for fun?" She asked with a mischievious grin.
[Ooc, Wendy's asking for it XDD]
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 am

"I take a walk, read a book or just spend time with my family. That sort of thing," he said. It wasn't a lie, even though he knew he excluded certain things.
"What do you young people do for fun nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 am

"Well, I grew up on a ship, you see my father is a seaman and a traveler and my mother never liked him going by himself so she went with him. So the things I do for fun are fishing, reading books oh and singing my mother was a singer so she taught me some songs." She said. She smiled brightly up at the Reverend, "Do you like to listen to songs?" She asked
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 am

"I see," he said and smiled at the girl.
"Yes, I do enjoy listening to songs. Especially the choir we have here in the church. There is some really talented boys and girl."
He studied the girl for a little while.
"If it's your style, then you should consider joining."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 am

Wendy bit her lip, she was tempted but she knew her father would never allow her to go. "Do I have to audition?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 am

"The choirmaster decides who gets in. You have to show her what you can."
He paused and moved closer to the girl. The placed his hand under her chin and admired her face.
"But I might be able to put a good word in for you."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 am

Wendy was startled when the Reverend cupped her chin, she swallowed hard as he studied her face. "You would?" She was sure her voice was trembling, she felt a little excited and was sure that her cheeks were red.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 am

His smile widened when he saw her blushing cheeks.
"Well, of course," he said. "I'm sure you'll fir perfectly in the choir."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 am

She smiled back, "Well thank you, um is there anything I can do for you?" She asked, she was still in shock that he was going to help her get into the choir.
Back to top Go down
FrolloGreen

FrolloGreen

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am

Frollo turned his head slightly and looked at her father, who was in the other end of the church talking to a priest.
Then he looked back at Wendy.
"I'm sure we can work something out," he said with a sly smile. "But you should probably ask for permission first."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 am

Wendy stared up at him in confusion, why would she need permission?? she wondered. And then understanding dawned, "Oh I dunno, my dad's been really strict lately. I would love to go though." She shyly admitted, she was hoping that her father would allow her to go.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:57 pm

(ooc: Idk as i'm reading this, I keep thinking of Wendy as younger than 16. Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 pm

[Ooc, in all honesty, she's shy hence the reason why it appears that way, once she warms up you'll start to see a difference . Also she was never around other kids her age due to the fact that she grew up on a ship, so she's a little socially awkward XD^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}   A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with the Reverend... {Shared FF: Frollo and Wendy}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next