Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. Empty
PostSubject: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am

It took a while for Meg to find the kitchen, and when she did find it. She ran to the refrigerator, opening it as she looked in to see what there was to be found. Her eyes glanced around, hoping no one would catch her. Though she probably wouldn't care if it was another suspect. She closed the refrigerator, walking to one of the cabinets. Her eyes gazed at everything..

[[OOC Has permission from Cale]]
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 am

Cale walked toward the kitchen: he was thirsty and kinda needed a beer. But when he approached the kitchen, he saw the light on and the listened some noises.... The suspect were supposed to be in their room, and the servants as well... who could be? He silently stepped inside and actually wasn't too surprised to see that there was Miss Scarlett. He grinned, looking at her without beeing noticed for a little while... then he finally talked "I thought that wasn't that difficult understand that the suspects had to stay in the rooms... what are you doing here, Miss Scarlett? Hiding clues?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 am

Megara jumped, turning around fast as she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes were wide until she saw it was him, "No, I'm not. I'm hungry and I wanted to get some food." She turned, looking for more food, "And once again, I can't kill men..I love them too much." Her voice had been almost rude, but she was trying hard not to be rude. She looked at a box of cereal that was opened.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 am

He approached her quietly and, before she could take the cereal box, he closed the pantry "I think, Miss Scarlett, that you didn't understand: you should go to your room, and you should go now." He was serious while he told it, though he wasn't in a bad mood: differently from earlier, and thanks to Anya, now he was really in a good mood and he wasn't intentioned to hurt Meg again... but, of course, she couldn't know and however... she couldn't be sure...
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 am

Megara stopped, getting annoyed though she didn't show it. She looked at him, "I'm hungry, and you should probably be in bed to." It was clear she was being strong and brave, looking up at him even more. Deep down she was scared, but there was no way in hell she would show him. She positioned herself to where she didn't feel almost pinned against the counter, looking up at him, "Or are you trying to find your girlfriend? Well at least she looks like your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 am

"You were at a party, you're supposed to have eaten enough... and if you were to busy having sex with strangers it isn't a problem of mine..." he replied in an annoyed tone, even if he was having fun. His expresion was relaxed, at least until her last phrase... hod dare she? In a fast movement he grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall: his expression was still relaxed, but his eyes were expressing his anger "I think that this is non of your business... besides, i think that you wouldn't enjoy experiment again what i can do when i'm angry..." he said while a finder of the other hand touched rudely her cut through the bandages
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:46 am

Megara looked at him, "I ate only a little bit, was having a good time and wasn't that hungr-!." She let out a sudden gasp, bracing herself as he put her against the wall. Her eyes looked into his, listening to his words. She cursed at herself, thinking he could turn angry at any second. Hearing his last comment made her shiver as she felt his hand press against her bandage. Megara stood there, making sure she wouldn't break, "I wasn't trying to insult you dear."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:54 am

"Better for you" he replied letting her go: he was still in a too good mood to care too much about her. "Now, miss Scarlett, wouldn't be an AMAZING idea go in your room?" actually, the kitchen was one of the places to check... sure, polices would have surely done all the photos and all the tests, but still Anya and he had to check the room, and wasn't a good idea mess with the clues... of course, take just something to eat wouldn't be a problem, but was becoming funny annoy the girl...
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 am

Megara put her hand over her throat, looking up at him. For some reason he wasn't that scary, "I'm hungry..I'm sorry I'm stubborn, but you will not break me..So stop trying to." That was then the rudeness came, glaring at him. As they stared at each other it was like a battle was just going with their eyes. She suddenly felt sorry for the woman who was his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 am

"Yes, you're really stubborn..." ne nodded with a grin, then, when she continued, he replied "Don't tempt me, Miss... i can break you in every moment... it would just be painful for you and tiring for me..." the phrase was told in a seducing, sweet tone, but he was obviously serious about it.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 am

"I didn't mean break me like that." Her voice was seductive but almost cruel, "To be honest, I'm used to boys hurting me..Since I was sixteen I've been hurt. So keep trying, cause maybe you and me are kinda the same..Cause I can see you don't want people see you break down either." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:46 am

If her words were supposed to touch him, well, they failed: he was too proud to show a reaction, and too happy in that moment to actually be touched by something similar "You don't know anything about me, Miss. But if you continue to try to piss me off in that way i can even decide to cut away your mouth" he grinned while he said it, but of course he wasn't joking
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:48 am

"I don't want to know anything about you. And I am just probably speaking the truth which is why i'm pissing you off. Now can I please at least get some food? And i'll be off your tail."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 am

"You should at least learn to be more gentle with the people that are so evidently in control, don't you think?" he asked looking elsewhere: now she was really putting a strain on his patience...
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 am

"Kinda hard when the person cut me earlier." She laughed, it was clear she was joking.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:36 am

"Strange, i've always tought it was simpler... since i can do it again, and again, and again..." At the beginning hos tone was jokingly, but then it became more serious
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 am

Megara looked at him, keeping her ground even more. Her wound finally stopped stinging. Her eyes stared in his, wanting to know what made him like this.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 am

He looked her back without expression, a poker face that didn't allow anybody to know his thoughts. He thought a bit to continue to annoy the whore, but then she could start to annoy him,a dn he would have to hurt her again... and it was too early. With a grin he moved from the pantry "Be quick, get what you want and come back to your room"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 am

Megara looked at him, turning to the pantry she took out the cereal. It was the kind that she liked, looking back at him she smiled a thank you. Though she stopped, seeing a little expression in his face, "How can you..Hurt people?" She then regretted speaking, but it was all that she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 am

"With a knife. But i also have a lot of other nice 'toys' for it..." he replied in an colorless tone: he perfectly understood her question, but he didn't want to reply. It wasn't her business.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 am

Megara sighed, "I know that..It's just a question..Trying to get to know the man who cut me..Since I think your going to be interrogating me a lot.." She looked up at the time, walking towards one of the pantries. Taking out a bowl and milk as she poured the cereal into the bowl, pouring the milk in next. She then put the cereal back in the pantry when she closed the box, closing the pantry after. Megara got a spoon, taking a bite out of the cereal.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 am

Cale followed all her movements with the glance: not that he actually belived that she could try something right in that moment, but however he couldn't be sure... "So I have to know you better, you don't need to know anything about me."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 am

"I'm trying to be friendly..My god.." She started to eat her cereal a little bit faster, wanting to get away from him, "And you'll get to know me better if you keep popping out of nowhere.."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 am

"Friendly!" he couldn't help but laugh "Why would you desire to be friendly with me?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 am

"Cause I'm just trying to get my mind off the fact that i'm being framed for something..I DIDN'T DO!" She had to yell, but she was sick of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.   Disobeying rules..When you're hungry. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disobeying rules..When you're hungry.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next