Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

Lonely Room Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Room   Lonely Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Odette sighed when she leaned against her bedroom door. She had walked all over the house and finally returned to her own room.

She turned and opened the door, looking into the large room.

It looked so empty without George or anyone...

She walked into her room and shut the door behind her. She went through the motions of changing out of her party dress and into a nightgown.

Once she was changed, she walked over to one of the windows and sat down on the window seat. She stared at the moon and stars for awhile, before she drifted to sleep on the window seat.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

Lonely Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Room   Lonely Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 am

Odette arched her back in pain, when she woke up. She couldn't believe she fell asleep sitting like that.

She looked at the clock and sighed at the time. It was 4:30 am.

"Well, I'm not getting back to sleep..." She muttered to herself.

I could read... She thought, before standing up and looking around the room for a book.

"Dang it..." She snapped her fingers when she couldn't find a book.

To the library it is then. She thought, going to her bedroom door. She opened it slightly to see to police officers standing guard.

Or not...

She closed the door softly, relieved they didn't notice her opening the door. She leaned against the door and let out a sigh. She looked over to the large painting on the wall opposite of the bed.

It was a painting of one of George's great grandmothers. A beautiful woman wearing a beautiful dress and a kind smile.

Odette locked her bedroom door, not wanting anyone coming in when she was in it...

Nor when she wasn't in it...

She walked over to the portrait and, quietly, pulled it away from the wall to reveal a secret passage way. She looked back at the bedroom door.

"I'm just getting a book, that can't be too bad of a thing to do..." She said to herself, before stepping into the passage and closing the painting behind her.

"Library, here I come..." She said, before walking down the dark passage.
Back to top Go down

Lonely Room
Page 1 of 1