Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is going to be a long day..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

This is going to be a long day.. Empty
PostSubject: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:30 am

Megara walked back to her room, opening the door. She saw Milo asleep on the bed, making her smile as she took out her ponytail. She crawled onto the bed, snuggling up against him, "Hey sweetie.."

[[OOC SHORT BUT I CAN'T THINK DX]]
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 am

Milo put his arm around her and pulled her closer, but hi didn't wake up. He let out a content sigh, as he wrapped his arms around her. Her hair tickeled his nose, and he stirred a bit. "Mhmh...." He said as he opened his eyes a bit. He couldn't see the room very well, and he didn't immediately realise that there was someone next to him. When he did he snuggled closer to her and kissed her forehead. "Hi..... Did you get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 am

Megara snuggled even more, "Yeah I did..Though Inspector blue found me. He must have been happy cause he didn't beat me or cut when I was in the kitchen. Just told me to get my ass back here after I ate..I am not sure about him.." She slowly put her right leg on top of his left leg. She yawned, "It's going to be a long day Milo..."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Milo put his other hand behind his head, and kept his other around her, stroking her arm as she spoke. He raised himself a bit when she told that mr. Blue had found her. He was about to ask if she was okay, when she reassured him. "I'm glad that he didn't hurt you." He said kissing her cheek and hugging her closer. When she put her leg on top of his he blushed. He looked at her as she yawned. "Yes it is.... yes it is..." He said absentmindedly caressing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am

"But, it makes up for it since I'm back with you." She smiled, kissing his cheek. Her eyes looked into his, laughing a bit, "Do you want to go back to sleep? You look tired and it's only 5:00am." She whispered, putting her hand on his chest. Megara had missed Milo, he was her best friend. Once again she yawn, indicating she was also tired. She went back to hugging him closely, "And he wouldn't hurt me no matter how hard he tries.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 am

Milo yawned too, it was infectious. "Yeah.... I have been pulling allnighters..... I think it is taking a toll on me." He said rubbing the between of his eyes. When she talked about inspector Blue again he held her thighter. "I won't let him hurt you." He said whispering it, hoping she wouldn't make fun of him for saying that. He knew he wasn't strong or brave, but he wouldn't let her be hurt if he could do anything to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 am

Megara felt him hug her even closer, hearing his words made her feel weak. Though she didn't let it show, resting her head on his chest. So many thoughts ran through her head, making her fall asleep on his chest..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 am

He was listening to her breathing getting heavier. It was strangly hypnotic, he felt his eyes close again. He fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be a long day..   This is going to be a long day.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is going to be a long day..
Page 1 of 1