Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back with a client..A long lost friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

Back with a client..A long lost friend. Empty
PostSubject: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 am

Megara walked into the room with Milo, looking around she smiled, "Well this is a nice place." Her eyes then looked at the bed, "And a big bed." She walked over to it, laying down on it, "AND IT'S COMFY!!" She stretched, making her body extra sexy. Megara sat back up, looking at Milo, "About time we got out of the hall. I was getting tired of watching the policemen stare at me, how dare they look at me when they are treating me like a killer." She crossed her arms, making her pouty face again.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 am

Milo stepped into the room, he admired the decor. When he heard Meg talking he turned his head to look at her. He saw her on the bed, stretching her gorgeous body. He felt a familiar feeling stirring in his stomac, and it started to spread down wards. He looked down for a second, yep it was. He looked at meg again. She was making that pouty face again. "Yeah I know the feeling." Milo said as he walked towards the bed and sat down next to her. He swept some of her hair from her shoulder gently. "Maybe this will make you feel better." He said when he leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He leaned farther, and looked in her eyes as if asking permission.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 am

Megara looked at him, smiling at him as he spoke. Her face turned a little red, feeling him sweep her hair out of her face. When he leaned in, she knew what he was doing. She smirked, kissing him softly back on the lips. When she saw his eyes ask for permission she smirked, pushing onto the bed softly as she got on top of him. She kissed him, letting this kiss turn into making out. As she kissed him even more, a though came to her head. Megara got up, "I'm going to go take a shower..You can join..If you want." She laughed, smirking seductively as she got up, walking to the bathroom. She opened the door as she went into the bathroom. Megara turned on the shower, taking off her dress, bra, and underwear. She took her hair out of the ponytail, letting her curls fall to her waist. She walked into the shower, letting the water hit her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 am

He was surprised when she pushed him to the bed and climbed on top of him. When she leaned in to kiss him he wrapped his arms around her, and caressed her back softly. When she let go he was a bit dissapointed. But when she invited him to join her to the shower. She dissapeared into the bathroom. Milo touched his lips, closedhis eyes to savor the kiss, he let out a long sigh. He stood up and folowed her to the bathroom. He saw her under the shower, her now wet hair a little longer than her dry curly hair. Milo took his clothes of quickly, and entered the shower. He took her by the waist and pressed himself against her body. He kissed her neck, making his way slowly to her shoulder. At the same time his right hand caressed her side.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 am

Megara saw him walk in, eyeing him up at door. Her eyes went back to him as he started to walk in the shower. She looked up at the wall, stopping when she was against his body now. Her face started to turn red, smirking as she felt his kisses trail to her neck. She opened her mouth, letting out a soft moan. Megara remembered how good he was with his kisses and touch.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 am

Milos right hand made its way acros Meg belly, caressing her bellybutton for a while before moving on. He turned her around and kissed her on the mouth, more passionately this time. Milo pushed her gently against the wall, still kissing her and caressing her neck now with his right hand. His left hand was caressing her right buttoc. Making sircular movements with his palm and ocasionally using the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:05 am

Megara kissed him back with just as much passion as him. She giggled, feeling him push her against the wall. She let herself moan, feeling his kisses on her neck even more. Megara wrapped her right right leg around his left leg, pulling him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 am

Milo smiled when he heard her moan. His left hand started to trail its way to caress her breast. He started to move his hips, rubbing his member against her inner thig.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 am

Megara raised her head up, lifting Milo's head with her hand, kissing him softly as their lips met. When feeling his hand go on her breast, she smirked. She started to make out with him, letting her hand trail down to his thigh, teasing him a little.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 am

Milo took a little distance from her, took her arms and placed them on his shoulders. He stepped closer and looked into her eyes as if asking if she was ready. He then lifted her up and entered her. He let out a moan. She wrapped her legs around his hips. He took a slow steady rythm. He leaned on the wall with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:36 am

Megara looked at him, gasping with a little laughter as he picked her up. When he penetrated her she let out a moan, wrapping her arms around his neck. With every slow thrust she moaned, it felt good..Really good she loved it when men took it slow and fast. She closed her eyes, moaning with pleasure, "Yes.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 am

Milo kept his rythm slow, but used abit more force. He kept kissing the nape of her neck. Trailing his kisses up towards her lips. Milo was moaning. It felt so good. He hadn't done this for along time.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:47 am

When she felt him use more force she moaned instantly, feeling his kisses go to her lips as she kissed him back. Hearing him moan made her smile. The feeling felt so good..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:52 am

He started to quicken his pace a bit. He kept kissing her passionately. Squeesing her butt with his right hand. He smiled when he did that.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:54 am

Megara moaned louder, kissing him more. The moment she felt extreme pleasure, she moved her mouth away from his, moaning louder, "Yes, Milo..YES!"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 am

Milo picked up the pace even more when he heard her moan. He started panting next to her ear. He buried his face to her neck and gave her a small nibble. He was so close to his climax.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:00 am

She raised her head up, feeling herself starting to reach her climax. Her moans had become louder now, feeling his nibble made her laugh. She hugged him, making their bodies rub against each other.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 am

He put his right hand on the wall to steady him self as he came with a loud moan. He kept panting for a while. He let her down and looked in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 am

Megara let out a orgasm, panting hard as he let down. She looked at him, looking down as she smiled. Her eyes went back to his, "That..That was great."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:12 am

He still kept panting. " Good * pant * then *pant* I haven't *pant* lost it." He said jokingly. He smiled at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:21 am

Megara smiled, "No you haven't." She laughed, washing her body with soap and washed her hair. She looked at him, "I'll wait for you in the other room..I gotta lay down, since I just had great sex." Megara walked out of shower, grabbing a towel as she dried herself off. She put her bra and underwear back on, bending over to pick her dress up. She walked out of the bathroom, walking to the bedroom. Megara laid her dress on a nearest chair. She walked over the bed and went underneath the covers, waiting for Milo.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 am

Milo stared after her as she went back to the room. He washed himself, and took the towel to dry himself. He put his glasses on and looked at his reflection int the mirror. He couldn't help but simle. He dressed himself, and followed her to the room. He folded his clothes away and slipped underneath the covers with her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:29 am

She smirked, cuddling against Milo as she looked up at him. If there was one thing she loved after sex, it would be cuddling. She rested her head on his chest, laying there, "I hope we can go home tomorrow..I hate being here.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 am

Milos heart leaped when she rested her head on his chest. He looked at her. She had never cuddeled with him before. He liked this. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead. When she said she hated being here. His heart sank. "D-do you mean in general, or just the company?" He asked, he felt a bit insecure about himself.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Megara looked up at him, hearing a little concern in his voice, "I mean this place in general." She smiled, resting her head back on his chest. Her bangs were in her face, but she didn't care. As she laid there, she thought about what had Inspector Blue had done to her. A little bit of anger rushed into her, but it didn't show on her face, "I will never let myself break in this place..Never, I make this promise to myself." She thought to herself, making this promise. Her eyes started to close, letting herself fall asleep, "It's great your back.." Megara whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back with a client..A long lost friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next