Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}

Go down 
+6
MegaraScarlett
PhoebusMustard
OdettePeacock
MiloPlum
CaleBlue
AnyaViolet
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} Empty
PostSubject: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 am

Inspector Anya Violet entered through the large wooden doors of the hall from the rainy outside, Chief Inspector Cale beside her. As they stepped inside, the butler took their coats and they instantly began to eye up the six suspects. Maid. Hostess. Prostitute. Colonel. Reverend. Professor. It was easy to identify them all. She waited for Cale to speak, he was best with the intimidating Inspector introductory speeches and his voice generally held more authority than hers. As she looked around the room once more, her eyes caught on the Reverend who looked shifty, unusual for a man of the Church. She frowned. Continuing her sweep of the room, she also noted Mrs Odette Peacock. She was beautiful... Her thoughts drifted off but she instantly snapped back into reality as Cale began to speak. Someone had died here tonight. That was her reason for being here. She would find out who it was.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 am

Cale entered in the room immediatly after Anya, he wasn't looking at her, not anymore however, and his glance was cold as ice. He eyed up the suspects, studing them: so, those were the six main suspects... He waited for the butler to take their coats and go away, then he started to talk in a neutral tone, even if already intimidatory "Tonight here has been killed a man, Dr Naveen Black, but i suppose that everyone here knows who we are talking about. And you are the main suspecteds" he started in a really rude way, and before everyone could ask anything he raised his hand and stopped every attempt to talk, continuing "I don't wanna listen any excuse right now, you'll have time to explain what you were doing and were you were. I just can tell you something: in this room we have a killer. I'm the chief inspector Blue-he said after a little pause, pointing at himself- and she's the inspector Violet-continued pointing at Anya- and I can assure you that we will find the culprit. Meanwhile, none of you is allowed to leave the grange. You'll be interrogated separately by me and the inspector Violet, the others will wait here for their turn. Any question before the start?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:43 am

Milo lifted his gaze from the floor when the two stepped in. He listened to the man speak. He got a bit pissed off when the man, Cale Blue, pointed to himself and then the woman, Anya Violet. 'What does he think that we are idiots?!' He tought to himself. He didn't like being a suspect, but that's what you get when you find the body. Any guestions before the start? The man asked. Milo kept silent and turned his gaze back to the floor.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 am

Odette's turned and looked up as the doors opened.

Her heart skipped a beat a little when she saw the woman, soaked from the rain, who walked in.

She wasn't sure if it was from fear...

Or something else...

When a blonde man walked in after the redheaded woman, her eyes immediately went back to the woman.

The man was handsome... but his look was so cold.

Before the man even spoke, she knew they were the inspectors.

Her hand went to her throat as he spoke. The way he spoke made her shaky once more.

A killer...

There was a killer here...

She finally looked around at everyone else that was in the hall. She let out a quiet gasp when she saw Colonel Phoebus and started to shake worse then before.

What was he doing here....

When the blonde inspector, known as Inspector Blue, asked if there was any questions, she raised her hand, meekly.

"Ca-can I ha-have a glass of w-water, p-please?" She asked, shaking so hard and feeling a little light headed.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 am

Anya decided it was best if she answered Mrs Odette Peacock's question, Cale had a tendency to be heavy-handed with the suspects and the hostess looked so afraid... Anya's caring side instantly kicked in and she found it difficult to believe this woman could possibly be the murderer. "Of course, do you mind sending your butler for one?" She smiled warmly towards the blonde and gestured towards Edgar, the butler stood to the side of the hostess. "I am afraid, as Cale said, no suspect can currently leave the room until questioned."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 am

He made his glance run on the suspecteds, waiting for questions, and when the hostess asked for water he just raised an eyebrown. He was going to reply when Anya did it in his place: he rolled his eyes a bit at her attitude. She was always so tender... and he secretly loved it, and she probably knew it...
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:06 am

'Right Chief Inspector..' he said sarcastically.. 'And while you spend your time looking for this murderer of yours what excatly are we supposed to do?' He didn't like the prospect of sitting around doing nothing while the police played a game of whodunnit. Whoever did it, they probably weren't here now. There didn't seem to be any conclusive proof or the inspector with a huge ego wouldn't have been sent to try and scare the answer out of them. And he'd rather not go through the whole process of question and answer, especially with this guy.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 am

Odette nodded her head stiffly, feeling a little relaxed at the tone Inspector Violet used.

"Um, Edgar? Could you get me a glass of water, please?" She asked, softly.

Edgar looked at her with sympathy. "Of course, Madame." He said, giving her a bow, before walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He returned after a few moments and handed her the glass.

"Thank you, Edgar." She said, softly, before taking taking a few sips of water to try and calm herself once more.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

Milo lifted his gaze again when the blonde woman spoke. She looked shocked, and to him it seemed like it couldn't be about the dead body. But he shrugged it off. Then his gaze moved to the female inspector, who said that no one was to leave the room until questioned. He hoped this all would be over soon. This time he started observing the other suspects. The shifty reverend all the way to the obviously military guy who was now speaking to the chief inspector. Actually he made a point. Milo looked at the chief inspector awaitingly, and a bit amused. He liked this military guy.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 am

"Colonel," Anya piped up, her brow furrowed, she wasn't overly impressed with his attitude to the proceedings. "You will spend your time helping and adhering to our enquiies or I will have you arrested for either wasting police time or standing in the way of justice been done." Her tone was simple, yet fiesty, she never tolerated rude behaviour, it just was not very becoming of any individual. Plus, she wasn't about to let someone speak like that to Cale. Despite the fact, she knew full well he was capable of looking after himself.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 am

Megara looked up to the two people who enter the room. Her eyes narrowing, listening to the woman and man talking, "Oh great, this is going to be fun..NOT. Well have fun questioning us..Cause I am sure that the killer will not speak." When Meg had spoke, it was like she was almost mocking them. She didn't want to be here and she didn't want to get questioned by these two. Her eyes wondered around, looking at the male with the blonde hair who had also spoke to them. Then her eyes looked at the other people, looking back to the inspectors.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am

He was going to reply, when Anya did it first again: he looked at her with pride. She could seem tender and weak, but she was a tiger. His tiger. He forced himself to look again at the man "Colonnel Mustard, right?" he replied in a fake smile that didn't involve his eyes and that looked even more dangerous than his pokerface "You're absolutely allowed to wait. In silence, if you don't mind." He replied, sarchastic as well, adding his instructions to Anya's ones. "Any other question? Maybe a serious one, this time?"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 am

'Right sweeatheart..' he said, 'but I don't recall I was speaking to you.' He ignored Anya and spoke to Cale. 'Now I'm sure the law states I have rights somewhere too.. enquiring as to what excatly you are going to do with us is within them. Now you can't just hold us here for no reason.. show me some proof as to why I'm a suspect and I'll co-operate!'
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 am

Megara looked at the man who was speaking to him, "Sweetie, our rights mean nothing to these two. They rather have us be treated like suspects rather then human beings." She smirked, amused by her own words. Her eyes wondered back to the inspectors, looking at the man with the blonde hair, "They rather treat us with no respect."
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 am

'Well fuck that!' he said, deliberately ignoring the inspectors. 'And your name is?' he said, smiling at the woman.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 am

Megara smiled at the man, "Megara, Megara Scarlett and what's your name, sweetie?" She had to admit, the man was good looking.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am

Odette watched the exchanges in silence. She found an empty chair and sat down, holding her glass of water with both hands.

She stared at the floor with wide-eyes, not really hearing what was being said around her. She didn't notice that her hands were turning white from how hard she was holding the glass.

Over and over in her mind, she kept asking...

How could this have happened?

How could this have happened?

How could this have happened?....
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 am

"For you she's the inspector Violet, and it's better keep it in your mind if you don't wanna be interviewed in jail." he replied angrily, abandoning the sarcasm. He totally ignored Meg's words, he just made two spets in phoebus's direction, put a hand under his jacket and took his distinctive. "This is the reason you have to stay and obey to what I say. The only other option is the jail." then, talking louder and to everyone "Dr Black was a really important man. I mean REALLY important. So important that, to find the killer we have been allowed to use as much time and resources as we need. It will be better for you collaborate with us." Then he turned toward Anya, he only glanced at her, didn't need to say anything: for him, they could even start the interview, if she was agree.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 am

'Colonel Phoebus..' He continued to smile at her. 'I didn't notice you at the party... or maybe you busy with Doctor Black at the time?' he said, winking. 'That is if we believe what these guys are telling us... Personally I don't mind a bit of danger.'

He turned back to the inspector. He rolled his eyes but stood in silence. The guy seemed an idiot- which was perfect for him. Twist a few words, make up a few witnessed statements. Easy, job done. Just play the game.. thats all it took..

Last edited by PhoebusMustard on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 am

Anya frowned at Phoebus' language and Megara's cocky attitude, she was deep-down more of an innocent and tender character so didn't really appreciate the sorts of things they were saying, but on the outside, she could pretend she didn't care. She had learnt from early on that you had to pretend at least, to be hard-hearted or men in particular took advantage of you. "Mrs Odette Peacock, I shall interview you first." She said, ignoring the others and smiling with encouragement towards the hostess, nodding at Cale, she couldn't do much more at the moment. Now wasn't the time for passion, it was work time.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 am

Milo groaned inwardly, at first the conversation had interested him. But now it was turning into a rights fight. He wanted to get to the interrogation part. He was tired. He was used to do all nighters. But he had spendt most of the night before on his presentation and research. And it was almost morning. The thought of sleeping made him yawn, which he tried to hide behind his hand, but failed.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 am

Odette jumped a little when Inspector Violet said her name. When she saw the smile, she really tried to smile back, but her lips only went up for a second before going back down in a sort of frown.

She nodded her head. "Yes, Inspector Violet..." She said, quietly, standing up. "W-Where..." She cleared her throat. "Where would you like to have the interviews? I'll have Edgar and a few of the other staff to take care of the rooms you choose..." She said, not as soft as before, trying to stay strong.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am

Megara smirked at Pheobus, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled, listening to him speak, "I am use to danger so this is nothing new to me." Her eyes then went to the male that went by the name Blue walked up to Pheobus, listening to the male's words made her go silent..Realizing this wasn't a game..
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 am

Anya hesitated, wondering which room would be best to interview in and in which she would feel most comfortable. "May I perhaps use the study?" She decided that room would least remind her of her past and she would be able to concentrate easily with questions over the desk, yes, it seemed perfect, she smiled. Looking towards Cale in interest at which room he would choose. "Thank you for your kind hospitality Mrs Peacock," She was grateful that at least some of the suspects were being helpful in aiding them to discover the murderer.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 am

He nodded as well to Anya and then he turned toward the suspecteds: he was so happy that they, expecially the colunnel and the whore, hadn't to stay with Anya... but who would be the first interviewed? Surely not the mad one, that dick of the colunnel could wait... it was about the whore and the professor. After a few seconds he turned toward the second one "Professor Milo Plum? You'll be the first, please follow me" Then looking at Odette, he continued "If our hostess will be so kind to give us too a room..." he looked at her like it wasn't actually an option "we'll be able to start" He glanced one last time to the prostitute and the colunnel: expecially the second one would have time to regret his attitude... "Maybe the cellar?" he asked again to Odette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next