Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}

Go down 
+6
MegaraScarlett
PhoebusMustard
OdettePeacock
MiloPlum
CaleBlue
AnyaViolet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 am

He had started flirting again. He quickly straightened his back. He was blushing too. He hadn't realised what he had said. He decided to change the subject. "How did you know dr. Black?"
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:21 am

Megara looked at him, "Him and I had sex once, but it was so crappy...That I need to fake my moans..Good thing I got good money out of it though." She smiled, looking at him, coughing as she stopped, "I sound cruel." Her hand was over her mouth..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 am

Althoug he new what she did for money, and it shouldn't have bothered him. But it did. He tried to shake it off, not showing her that it affected her. " No not at all." They hadn't exactly talked much before. Idle chit chat, now and then. But somehow he had grown fond of her. He had given her that necklace, because he had thought it woiuld suit her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 am

Megara smiled at him, "Your so sweet.." Her voice was gentle this time, looking at him..Her facial expression showed she was calm.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 am

He smiled sweetly at her comment. "Thank you. I think ou are sweet too."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 am

Megara leaned forward to him, kissing his cheek, "And you are well mannered. Something I remember liking the most about you."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 am

When she kissed his cheek he felt like his whole face went red like tomato. No even deeper red, red as blood. He started to stutter. "O-o-oh r-r-re-really." He cleared his throat. He tried to look away from her, trying not to show her how flustered he was. He looked around the room his eyes stopping at each of the people.

Ooc: Funny how nobodys reacting to our little snuggle fest XD
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 am

She laughed, "Aww, your blushing how cute." It had always amused her when a man blushed. They seemed so sweet and kind, most of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:05 am

Milo blushed a bit more. "O-oh, I'm not cute at all."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 am

Ooc: Because cale gave us permission we are cutting a head a bit

Milo looked up when the police came and anounced they were assigned rooms. He and Megara were roomed together. He took the key and led Megara to their room.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:18 am

Megara smirked, "You are so cute, your blushing after all." She laughed, stopping when police came to her telling they were roomed together. She smiled, walking with him to the room.

Back to top Go down
MelodyBlack

MelodyBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:44 am

Melody looked around the door frame. She stepped into the room. She ran up and stood behind Marina. "Mother. I don't want to be here." she squealed. She noticed all of the adults. She felt her blood boil. One of them had murdered her father. She eyes slanted. "I will kill the man or woman who killed my father."
Back to top Go down
WendyBrown

WendyBrown

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 am

[Ooc, does this mean that I can start rping too?]
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 am

(Not yet Wendy, Melody was supposed to post with Marina a while ago, that is why she can, we are nearing the next day now though! Smile )
Back to top Go down
MarinaBlack

MarinaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 am

Marina sighed. She hated that kid. And even more, she hated that she called her "mother."
She had openly told Melody herself that she could call her just that, mostly to earn Naveen's trust, but she always flinched inside when she called her that. She wasn't a mother, specially not that kid's mother.
"That's all great Mel, but right now I have problems of my own," she said coldly, not even facing Melody.
Back to top Go down
MarinaBlack

MarinaBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:27 am

She realized she could not ignore the child forever, so she got up from the chair she was sitting on with a long sigh before grabbing Melody's wrist gently.
"We should go to our room, it's getting late," she said bluntly and followed Melody to their room. She was tired after a long day, and now she just wanted it to end. She couldn't wait to get to sleep and just forget everything that had happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}   The Inspectors Arrival  {Questioning Begins} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inspectors Arrival {Questioning Begins}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4