Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body Empty
PostSubject: How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body   How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Milo was fumbling with the papers, as he was trying to find the invitation. People were looking, but he didn't care. Finaly he found it. He held it triumhantly and showed it to the door man. He gathered his papers, and marched in.

Upon entering he noticed he was a little out of place here. He looked at his worn out brown rain coat, and noticed he was wearing his grandfathers helmet. He took them of and left them into the cloackroom. He took only few papers with him, that he folded neatly and placed in his back pocket. He looked at him self from the mirror. He looked a bit shaby. He used his fingers to straighten out his hair, and tried to make his clothes look less crumbled, if possible. He looked at him self one last time before going out there. He looked nerdy. That much he knew him self. He shook his head and proceeded to mingle with the other people.

Mr. George Peacock waas his old financier, so he thought he could convince him. But he didn't see him anywhere. 'What kind of man misses his own party?' He thought to him self. 'Well I should just make the most of it.' He decide as he looked around the room. 'He looks rich.' Milo mused, as he walked closer.

He made his presentation short and easy to understand. He even emhasised the word vikings at points. But the man wasn't interested. Milo turned away from him, and decided to move on. He saw a man with red outfit, and he had brown hair and beard. From his posture Milo could tell he had had upbringing, so that meant money. He huried to the man and started his a little too over enthusiastic presentation about his cause. The man was amused, but Milo didn't see this. The man how ever inetrupted him, after Milo had brought up the money. "I am not interested." The man said, but Milo wasn't going to give up that easily. " You don't have to donate a lot, even a smaller sum will do. Please sir." Milo pleaded desperate. The man looked like he was about to burst laughing, but Milo didn't see this. Milo's expression started to become even more desperate, and the man felt uncomfortable with this, so he reached his hand in his pocket and found a ten dollar bill. He gave it to Milo and walked away grinning. Milo looked at the bill. 'Ten dollars' Milo felt like the man was mocking him, but no matter he'd show him. He would put this ten dollar bill in his expedition. He then proceeded to haras other guests with his cause.

He had spent hours trying to convince people to donate money for him, now he was exhausted. He sat down and spread the evenings makings on his lap. He counted 18 dollars, a candy wrapper, two buttons, a napkin and few coins. He felt mocked again, and more angry. He placed his "generous" funds back in his pockets. He leaned back and heaved a sigh. He was thirsty, so he proceeded to get some drinks for himself. He found a peacefull spot where he could observe the people, and enjoy his drink. He was going through the people, from whom he had already asked, and who looked rich. His eyes now stuck on a man named Dr. Black. Oh yes he regognised him, from a news paper article. It had said that he was rich. The man was swiftly making his way to the house. Milo dropped his drink and went after him. He walked to the hall, but no sign of Dr. Black. But Milo wasn't going to give up that easily. He started going through every door. Until he found him. Dead. But he found him. Milo quickly ran back to the garden, and bumped into a crowd of people. He couldn't understand what they were saying. But his words were loud and clear eventhough he barely whispered them. " I found a body......"
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body   How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am

ooc: Awww!!! I already love Milo!!!! Poor one, i wanna just hug him! *-*
...but i think that Cale will have other plans 8D
Can't wait to rp with you Wink
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body   How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 am

OOC: Yeah, I can't wait either. Oh don't worry about Milo... he can be tough too XD Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body   How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Professor Milo Plum came to find the body
Page 1 of 1