Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] Empty
PostSubject: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 am

Milo walked to the familiar door. He prefered paid company to free women. He wasn't very skilled with women and usually if he managed to get a girlfriend she would leave him soon, because he worked too much. He stopped outside of the door and reached his hand to his pocket. Good it was still there, the necklace. Milo smiled. He put it back into his pocket and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 am

Megara yawned, walking down the stairs of her home. She tied her robe around her as she looked out the window to see who was at the door..It was Milo, "Milo?" A smile formed, taking her hair out of her pony tail as she opened up the door, "Hey Sweetie, what are you doing here so late at night?" Her smile turned into a smirk as she leaned against the door. It was clear with the way her robe was open on her upper body that she was naked underneath it.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 am

Milo was left staring at her cleavage. He ripped his eyes away from her breasts. "Ah, I just got back from Russia. I was wondering if you have time to spare." He said and took an envelope from his breast pocket. He just showed it for a moment before slipping it back. "Because I have some money I could spare." He said and looked straight at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:06 am

Megara smiled at him, not looking at the money, "Come right on in Milo, you're always welcome here." She moved, letting him walk in the house, "How was Russia?" She asked, closing the door behind her before locking it, "I heard it was really busy this year." Megara walked to him, putting her hand on his shoulder. It was clear she wanted to talk before they would end up doing it. Even if he was a client, he was like a best friend.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 am

"Cold. At least for the last few months." He stepped in and walked with her to her room. When they reached it he took his coat of and hanged it on the coatrack. He took a seat on the sofa. "Yeah it was busy, you really have to dig fast before the frost hardens the ground. Didn't really want to spend money on those water pumps. Besides it would have damaged the site." He motioned her to come closer. When she did he took her on his lap. "I really missed you. I can't believe it's been 5 months."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 am

"We could use some cold, though when I get a little bit more money..Maybe I can visit Russia." She laughed, "I could never do that, you're really smart and strong." She walked to him when he motioned, sitting on his lap, kissing him on his forehead, "I really missed you to, your like my friend Milo.." Megara moved a bit, making her cleavage stick out even more. So much that the robe was struggling to her chest up
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 am

"You should, it's a beautiful country. In Moscow and St. Petersburg there is some really spectacular architecture. And the history behind it is really something. I advice you to go in the summer though. Much more beautifull and theres more life and....." He noticed he was rambling again. "Sorry." He said a bit ashamed. "The only thing I don't miss is the vodka." He mentioned her, hoping she remembered how easily he got drunk.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 am

Megara looked at him in his eyes, putting her hand on his face, "I'm glad you got out of that.." She slowly leaned in, kissing him softly on the lips before pulling away. Her eyes stayed staring into his, "And don't worry, you make me very interested about what you teach and speak about it. One of the things I like about you..Which is why.." She put her hand on her pocket, "Keep the money..Tonight's free. You earned that money, therefore your keeping it. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:42 am

He gave a gentle laugh. "How can I say no to you." He then took her by the neck and leande her closer so he could kiss her again. He caressed her neck and played with her hair. He put the money on the table near by. He didn't want to get up now.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 am

Megara gently put her hands on both of his cheeks, kissing him passionately as she moved sitting on his lap with her legs on both sides of his knees. She kept kissing him, stopping when she looked at him, "Do you want to? I don't want to force you.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:50 am

"I don't think I want to turn back now." He said refering to his growing erection. He took her chin and with his thumb he caressed her lips before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 am

She laughed, going to her ears as she whispered, "You can be the leader today..Do whatever you want to me." When she whispered, she rubbed herself against his erection, smirking at him. Her hands went to her robe, signaling him if he wanted to, he could take it off her this time.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 am

He smirked at her words. He opened her robe and took it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He admired her naked body for a while. He kissed her passionately. He used his fingertips to trace her spine allthe way from her hairline to her butt. Making her sgueal as it tickeled her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 am

Megara laughed, posing for him as he stared at her. She loved it when men stared at her body. She kissed him passionately back, feeling his hands go to her butt, feeling him grab it she squealed, "Milo!" Megara laughed, helping him take off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 am

They kissed again passionately. He felt her hands caress his body, as his hands were hers. He broke away from the kiss. "Should we move to the bed or?" He asked bitt breathless from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 am

"It's up to you darling. Remember, your the leader." She smirked, running her hand through his hair. She leaned back, letting her body stretch out a bit.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 pm

He smirked. He picked her up and caried her to the bed and laid her down. He climbed on top of her, kissing her jawline then tracing his kisses down her neck. His hands caressing her breasts. His left thigh rubbing the in between of her legs.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Megara laid back, smirking at him when he got on top of her. She opened her mouth a little, letting out soft moans. His touch was amazing..She giggled a bit, feeling his thigh rub between her legs.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:41 am

Milo lifted his head and looked at her. "Would you mind giving me a hand?" He said nudgin his head towrds his groin, allthe while his right hand was playing with her nipple.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 am

Megara smirked, letting her hand go into his pants, rubbing her hand against him. Her face turned red, feeling him play with her nipple. She rubbed him fast and slow with her hand.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am

Milos head arched back as he let out a moan. He reached his right hand to her neatherregions using his middle finger to massage her clitoris slowly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

Megara's head raised up, feeling her body tense up as she felt him rub her clit. Her eyes were immediately closed now as she let out moans. Her hand rubbed his dick fast now..The more he gave her pleasure, the more she gave back to him..With the pleasure hitting her, she moaned, "Milo.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 am

Milo bit his lip when he felt a strong wawe of pleasure hit him. He moaned. "Mhmmm.... Meg...." He then slipped two fingers inside her moving them slowly.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 am

Her mouth opened instantly as his fingers penetrated her, "Milo..Yes..." She rubbed him even more with her hand, letting her free hand go behind his hand. She gently brought her face to hers, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:26 am

He smirked when she moaned his name. Everytime he thrusted his fingers he used his thumb to massage her clitoris. He picked up phase, as he felt he was about to orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next