Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoebus's interviewed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

Phoebus's interviewed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:26 am

He thought about the envelope, the one he had hidden in the lounge.
'I think you should look into Odettes story. I saw her talking to Black towards the end of the party..'
He tried to act casual as he said it.
'Apart from that I didn't really see anyone.. the maid working maybe, but nothing out of the ordinary.'
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am

Cale looked at him: maybe it was the truth... but maybe he was lying... He closed his eyes: well, he had however to see him a second time, so why waste more time? He approached him again and looked him into the eyes "We've done, for now, Colonnel. I'll see you soon again, it's such a pleasure talk with you..." he said sarcastically, taking in a fast and painful movement the knife sticked in his leg. "I hope for you that you didn't lie" he finished looking serious at him, then he approached the door, opened it and gestured to two of the polices to come "Bring him and take him to his room, he's not exactly in the... right mood for a walk... Oh, and... do something for the cuts." He observed the colonnel going away, took with fatigue by the polices: the effect of the injection was still up, he would start to be able to move in a few hours...
When the colonnel had gone, he started to walk toward the study, to wait for Anya, and meanwhile massaged his shoulder: he hitted him almost an hour before and it still hurted... "Jeez, that is not a man, it's a bull!"
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:51 am

[OOC: You called me a bull! :O *feels hurt* xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus's interviewed   Phoebus's interviewed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoebus's interviewed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2