Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back with a client..A long lost friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Milo felt happy to hear her say that. He knew he was sometimes too insecure about himself. He knew why, but still he couldn't help himself. He smiled, and swept the hair gently off of Megs face so he could see her. He watched her when she slowly fell asleep. He felt overjoyed when she said it was great to have him back. He smiled gently at her placed a good night kiss on her forehead. "I've missed you too." Milo whispered. Before he too started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:08 am

NEXT DAY

Megara woke up slowly, seeing she was still asleep on Milo's chest. Her eyes looked up at him, he was still asleep. She slowly crawled out of the bed, making sure she wouldn't wake him up. As she stood up she stretched, looking at her dress. She walked past it, walking straight to the door , opening it slowly so she could look out of it. She grabbed the hair holder she wrapped around her wrist, putting her curly hair back into a ponytail. She stood in the hall, keeping the door open. Her thoughts were all over, and she needed to know if they were able to leave. Megara didn't care if she got caught..She wanted out of this place, and she wanted out now. And she didn't care if she was in the hall with her bra and underwear in front of her door.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 am

Milo peeked through his eyelids, he still felt like sleeping so he adjusted his body a little, and tried to wrap his arm around Megara. But she wasn't there anymore. His eyes flew open and he put his glasses on. He scanned the room, but he didn't see her anywhere. But her dress was there. He noticed the open door, and her in front of it. "Meg? What are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:52 am

Megara jumped, looking to Milo fast, smiling instantly at him, "I'm just wondering what is going on today." She looked around, hoping he wouldn't notice her being nervous, "Like if we are going to be in the same room tonight again." Her eyes looked into his, smiling as she looked at him, "I had fun last night, a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 am

Milo felt something was wrong with her but he wasn't sure what. He decided to act like he knew what was up. "Right." He stretched out the word. He stood up from the bed and walked to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "I had fun last night too." He stroked her hair with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 am

Megara stopped a little, "I'm fine, I promise I just need to know if we're sleeping together again." She laughed, feeling him kiss her cheek. She raised her head up, looking at his face with a cute little smile on her face. Megara hugged him, pulling away as she turned to look down the hall, "Do you think we could get breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am

"I don't know." Milo said as he looked down the hall. "It's so quiet. Maybe nobodys up yet." Milo started to put his clothes on.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am

Megara nodded, watching him put his clothes back on him. She looked down, seeing her still in her underwear and bra. She let out a little giggle, "I'm already acting like I'm living here." It was just like her..To make up jokes to cover up her nervousness. Megara walked to her dress, putting it back on her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 am

"I'll be back Milo, I'm going to go see if I can get us anything to eat." She smirked at him, walking past him down the hall. Though at some points she sneaked around.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Milo was about to stop her, but when he reached the door again, she was nowhere to be seen. He contemplated on following her, but was too scared. 'I think i should wait here' He thought and went to the bed. He sat down and after a while he layed himself down. His mind was starting to fog and his eylids felt heavy. 'I'll just close them for a bit.' He fell asleep.

OOC: I thought that if meg is gonna be in the kitchen for a while, i best do something with milo so she doesn't come back two hours later and find him standing in one spot the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back with a client..A long lost friend.   Back with a client..A long lost friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back with a client..A long lost friend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2