Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Cinderella walked into the empty room, closing the door quietly behind her. She leant against the door and sighed as she wondered how long this investigation would last.

'Though, it's not like I want to go home so soon ..' she muttered to herself as she thought back to the argument she had had with her husband before the party, 'if I wasn't here, I'd have probably found someone else to let me stay for the night ..'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:09 am

Phoebus was carried in by the policemen, the drug Cale had given him now wearing off. His legs hand been bandaged up and cleaned, but the blood that had seeped through the material of his trousers was still visible.
They roughly placed him down on one of the beds, before quickly leaving him with the woman.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Cinderella moved away from the door as soon as she felt someone try to open it. She stared wide-eyed as the man was brought in, standing in silence until the policemen had left.

'So ..' she said casually as she slowly walked over and sat down on the bed next to his. She leant her elbows on her thighs and rested her chin in her hands as she watched him for a moment. She tilted her head slightly before finally speaking up again, 'what the hell happened to you? Get into a fight or something?'
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:45 am

'I met the Inspector, thats what' he said bitterly, the movement in his body coming back to him. 'The sonofabitch' he said under his breath.
'So lady, what you done to make you a suspect around here?' he said, looking her up and down. She looked like one of the maids- they all looked the same to him, he never really paid much attention to the staff, but the uniform gave her away.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 pm

'One of the inspectors really did all that to you?' she asked in disbelief, 'what sort of freak did you end up being questioned by?'

'I have no idea what they think they have on me, but it could be any number of things .. I'm not exactly a good girl,' she said with a playful wink, laughing softly before looking back at him, 'what about you?' she asked, tilting her head again, 'what do you think makes you so suspicious?'
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 pm

'Yeah... they drugged me so I couldn't move or he would be feeling very sorry right now for ever pulling a stunt like that on me' he said angrily. 'You can't really miss him.. the arrogant asshole..'
He looked at her. 'Oh really?' he said playfully. 'Well probably the fact I wasn't invited... or haven't got an alibi. But its not my fault if I can't stand to be in such boring company..' he said, laughing slightly. 'So... you work here?'
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

'You got the blond guy, huh? He must really be a psycho if he did all that to you,' she said before reaching out and placing a hand on his arm. She traced his muscles with her fingertips as she moved her hand up to his shoulder, a sly smile on her lips, 'I have no doubt that without the drugs you'd have won that fight, after all that inspector is just a scrawny kid compared to you ..'

Cinderella sat back again, 'so, you're a party crasher,' she said with a laugh, 'you're right, these people can be incredibly dull sometimes .. maybe you just hadn't found the right person to have fun with yet,' she winked playfully at him before standing up.

'I'm not exactly dressed like someone who was free to enjoy the party, am I?' she said lightly as she walked over to the nightstand and undid the ribbon in her hair, dropping it onto the table as her hair fell down to her shoulders, 'I've been very busy running around, helping with the party all night .. though somehow I still seem to find a way of having my own fun, despite my busy schedule ..' she trailed off, turning back to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 am

'Yeah..' he said, smiling as she trailed his muscles. 'But he'll discover that sooner or later if we are locked in this place any longer.'

His eyes followed her as she moved across the room, letting her hair down. Unable to really move from the bed, he just watched her. His legs were numb from whatever the police had done to fix him up, and bandaged, but putting any weight on them just caused unnecessary pain. 'Of course, you must have been working far too hard to be able to kill anyone, am I right?' he asked with a smile, trying to place her in his head.

He looked at her curiously. 'Oh, and what kind of fun would that be?' he said, smiling suggestively. Maybe her company would not be as bad as he had first expected. 'Of course, I'm not much fun like this am I? Stuck on this bed...' he trailed off, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 am

'Right, even if I did have a spare moment I wouldn't be killing anyone .. that's not the type of fun I like to have,' she said smiling back as she walked over and sat beside him on the bed.

'I don't know,' she said, pretending to think about it for a moment before leaning closer to him, her lips hovering over his, 'I'm sure there are plenty of fun things we could do right here ..' she pulled away slightly, a seductive smile playing on her lips as she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am

'And what might that be?' he smiled, his hand brushing against her thigh as she sat near him.
He may as well have some fun whilst he was stuck here, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 am

'Why don't you tell me?' she said softly, leaning in again to lightly kiss him on the lips before pulling away.

'Unless, of course, you're too badly hurt ..' she said concerned, sitting up again and tilting her head towards the blood on his clothes.

Last edited by CinderellaWhite on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

'What these?..' he said, looking down. 'You should know I'm far too drugged up to pay much attention to a bit of blood... the police may be idiots but they've patched me up pretty well, regardless of if it is only to cover up the inspector's mistakes. I've been forced to do much more in conditions worse that this.'

He smiled, leaning in and taking her quite forcibly by the back of her head, pulling her in closer to him. 'I'm sure you will be gente' he said, smirking before kissing her hungrily, letting his other hand trail up and down her thigh.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm

'Just thought I'd make sure .. I wouldn't want to hurt you now, would I?' she said and playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

She was caught by surprise when he pulled her towards him, she kissed him back only to pull away a few seconds later. She licked her lips slowly, she hated not being in control of the situation .. though maybe there was something she could do to change that ..

'Are you always this rough? Or has it just been a while for you ..' she teased before standing up, untying the apron that still sat around her waist and dropping it carelessly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
PhoebusMustard

PhoebusMustard

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 am

'I have been dismissed for several months now.. so its been far from a long time' he smiled. Though he supposed after any long time at war he acted like he hadn't had sex in years for months after. 'I'm afraid that I'm just impaitent...'

He watched her, disappointed when she didn't remove more than her apron. 'Of course I think I'm going to have to go slow down, after what the Inspectors done.. I'm sure I'm safe in your hands' he said.
Back to top Go down
CinderellaWhite

CinderellaWhite

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Cinderella stepped out of her shoes and walked closer to the bed. She slowly pulled her dress up, biting her lip as she felt the material brush softly against her skin before finally pulling it over her head and dropping it to the floor. She watched him for a moment, standing in only her underwear before leaning down and kneeling on the bed.

'Let's make a deal .. if you're gentle with me, I'll be gentle with you .. but if you're not ..' she said and looked at him, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she moved her hand to his leg, leaning all of her weight onto his wound, 'then I'll quickly take it back ..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Night   The First Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Night
Page 1 of 1