Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] Empty
PostSubject: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 am

Anya Violet had been overwhelmed earlier that day when Cale Blue had proposed to her during dinner, she had barely been able to let out her excited squeel of a yes in reply. She still couldn't wipe the smile of her face as she pushed her body into Cale's, him being her fiancee somehow meant that they were now closer than ever as they embraced each other. They lay there together for hours as they both made out and it soon reached the early hours of the morning. Anya teased Cale's hair through her fingers as she pulled him closer towards her and felt him deep inside her. It was a perfect moment.

Last edited by AnyaViolet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 am

Cale still couldn't belive it: he had tought to ask her to marry him probably more than one thousand of times, but he neved had the courage. And when finally, at dinner, he found the braveness to give her the ring, the few seconds that were passed between the moment that she saw the ring and her reply were the longest in his entire life. And now... now she was his fiancee: she will become his wife, she was his! His! HIS fiancee... what a sweet sound that few words could have... And the night that have followed that dinner was being almost even better. She was in his arms, he had been there for so many hourse, and it still wasn't enough for him: he was inebriated of her and never sated. While her hands were in his hairs, she could feel himself inside of her. The moments when they were one... the best moments in his life...
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 am

Anya had just screamed in delight ats another sound grabbed her attention, there was a ringing from the corner of the room. She was debating whether or not to ignore it, Cale's heavy breathing and hot and sticky body beneath hers was too tempting. She pressed herself into him as thoughts began to run through her mind. Who could actually be calling them at this time? It must be important. She knew Cale wouldn't like it, but reluctantly, she began to slide off of his chest and lean over the bed towards the phone.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:55 am

Cale was enjoying so much that perfect moment: her body on his one, himself inside her... all too perfect, exactly too much: suddenly the phone started to ring. It was absolutely unimportant to him: in that moment could even end the world, it wasn't a good reason for him to stop. But Anya... He knew her too well, he could almost read her thoughts "Let it ring..." he whispered to her, continuing to move under her. When she started to leave him, sliding toward the phone, he jumped to sit on the bed "Oh, don't even think about it..." he said with a grin, grabbing her at her pelvis and dragging her back to the bed, this time laying himself on her top. "We have not finished yet..." he wispered seductively
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am

Anya gasped as she was pulled back down onto the bed, he was strong when he wanted to be and she smiled as she heard is seductive words, he was all too tempting. She leant up to kiss him and as he embraced her, she managed to sneak under his arm and reach for the phone. Flashing him a smug glance she picked it up and her face turned instantly serious as she heard the voice of her Superintendent, Sikes Seagreen. Her face dropped as he explained what had happened, no longer tempted by sex, she handed the phone over to Cale and instantly started getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 am

He kissed her back, enjoying her flesh again against to him, convinced to have distracted her from the phone when suddenly she managed somehow to slip away from his arms and pick up the phone. At her smug glance he replied narrowing his eyes, angry and frustrated: but, behind this, he was really proud of her when she did those kind of things, and this turned him on even more. He also thought to bring her back to the bed without caring about the words, but from her face he could immediatly understand who was at the phone and what was going on: SIkes wanted to give them a new case... And now he could guess that Anya wasn't interested in sex anymore... great... When she passed him the phone he took it with a new angry glance to her "You really couldn't let it ring, uh?" said to Anya without even care if SIkes could listen him "Thanks man, you ruined the best night of my life!" he exclaimed as soon as he approached the phone to his ear. It wasn't a problem: Sikes was used to his attitude. The superintendent simply started to expalin to him too the situation, but Cale was actually less interested then Anya in it: he was looking at his fiancee while she was dressing up, just thinking that for that night the sex was gone... *That dick... couldn't he die in another moment?* he couldn't help but think about Black. He wasn't actually interested in him, but that was his work... When Sikes finished he said bye to him with a sigh and hanged the phone up, but, instead of starting to prepare, he stretched lazily.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:35 am

Anya smiled and rolled her eyes at Cale's angry face, she had to resist the urge to childishly stick her tongue out at him. As he started complaining to the superintendent, she threw his jeans over at him, indicating for him to get dressed too. "C'mon you lazy arse!" She teased as she slipped on her bra and laughed at Cale's clear disappointment on his face. "Look at it this way, the quicker we get going, the quicker we will be in bed together again." She slid on her skirt and top before making her way over to the suitcase, packing supplies and clothes and other necessities. It seemed they would be staying at Arlington Grange for a while.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

Cale raised from the bed with a sigh and approached Anyam still naked and without caring even a bit. He hugged her from her back kissing her neck "What if we first finish and then we go? After all a bit of time won't change anything, Black won't be more dead than now..." he was again trying to be seductively
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 am

"Is that all you ever think about?" Anya laughed and thought about going along with it, just to tease him further, but sighing she shook her head. "I'm not in the mood anymore Cale," She kissed him on the cheek and continued to pack, enjoying the feeling of his warm arms around her back as she did so. She knew he would be disappointed, but she would more than make it up to him that night she thought with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

"well, not exactly 'all'..." he whispered jokingly, playing her game, thinking that she was starting to convince her... but then... then she kissed him on the cheek telling him that she was not anymore in the right mood... he snorted "yeah, sure..." and left her to walk toward the closet. There he took his boxer, his pants and his t-shirt and started to dress up. He didn't even think to prepare a bag: usually was Anya that cared about it for him. It wasn't exactly an obbligation, just something that she did, since he was always so lazy and messy...

Last edited by CaleBlue on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:09 am

A mere half an hour after the phone call, Anya had managed to pack everything but getting Cale sorted took another half an hour, he was still half asleep as she pushed him into the passanger seat with a groan. "I totally see now why I agreed to marry you," Her voice was filled with sarcasm but she was teasing him all the same and laughed afterwards to indicate such. Sitting herself down in the drivers seat, she turned the key in the ignition and they were off, chugging down the country roads, heading for Arlington Grange. "So, any initial thoughts on the case Chief Inspector?" She winked as she used his professional name, she actually found the fact he was an inspector rather sexy and appealing.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am

After an hour he was became calmer and the angry had left him: sure, the fact that he had to interrupt his perfect night because of SIkes and that fucked murdering was still letting him upset, but he wasn't anymore upset with Anya: after all he couldn't stay angry with her for long. When she teased him, regretting jokingly to have accepted to marry him, he replied in a teasing tone "Are you regretting it so soon? Dammit! I thought i had at least the time to marry you and make you mine first!" He looked her at the driving place: usually he prefered to be the one who drove, but he was actually still really sleepy and it wasn't that bad that she wanted to do it. At her question he couldn't help but reply sarcastically "Yes, that that dick could wait the morning to die... " he was trying to joke but his voice sounded however a bit bitter. "Who foudn the body? The professor, right?" asked to her, and in his voice was already understandable the unsaid *just let me have him in my hand...*
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 am

Anya laughed at Cale's retort, that was one of the things she loved about their relationship, the teasing banter but knowing in reality they loved each other so deeply. She hadn't been about to let him drive, his driving was the worst at the best of times, he mostly liked to think he was off of TopGear or something and drove like a crazy man, she wasn't about to trust him when he was yawning. She gave Cale a disapproving look when he spoke so violently about the man who had died, he knew she didn't tolerate that side of him, he usually hid it with her and Anya was quite oblivious to some of the things he did, but all in all, they loved each other more than anything and that was all that mattered for them. "Yes, Professor Milo Plum, were you not listening to Sikes?" Anya rolled her eyes at the fact she knew that more than likely he hadn't really been listening at all but annoyed at the missed oppertunity of having more sex with her. Giggling, she took a sharp right around the corner following the map. "So who do you think did it? The maid? The reverend? The prostitute? The hostess? The colonel? or perhaps the Professor himself?" She pondered over the names, despite not interviewing any of them yet, she loved to play guessing games with Cale over who had committed the murder crime.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

"I was listening... more or less..." he replied shrugging. At her question he sighed and, starting to act in a more professional way, he replied "All of them have an alibi, and all of them have a good reason to kill him. The professor found the body, that usually is not a good sign, but it doesn't mean that he's the killer. The prostitute, as we known, as been rejected, usually is not a good reason to kill someone, expecially for one that can find so simply another man. The maid, the reverend and the colonel doesn't convince me as well... I think that it might be not so simple find out the murderer..." he finished to talk yawning again "but... if i have to choose one of them... i'd say the maid" he finished jokingly

Last edited by CaleBlue on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Anya froze and the car skidded a little bit before she regained control of it when Cale said aloud who he thought the murderer was. "I was going to say the maid too..." She pondered whether it could just be a coincidence they both thought that, Anya was very much into superstition, Cale not so much. She smiled and decided to dismiss it, "Fine, I'll choose someone else," She laughed and paused thoughtfully, "The hostess." She nodded, fairly confident in her decision. Looking over towards Cale with his furrowed brow and chizeled features, she really did remember why she said yes, hearing his mental thought processes on who did it and just his whole persona, she was desperately in love with him. She was certain, for once in her life, no-one could tear them apart.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 pm

"What the...!" he exclaimed opening wide his eyes in surprise when the car skidded. He looked at Anya raising an eyebrow but then, at her reply, he smiled softly to himself, forcing himself to not laugh: she was so superstitious... He always tought it was a silly thing, but he loved even it of her, probably there wasn't anything, strengths and weaknesses, that he didn't love in her. "This just because great minds think the same!" he whispered softly kissing her cheek. When she toke someone else instead of the maid he nodded in a smile "Ah, if you want i can change it! I'd choose the professor, after all he found the body!"
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Anya nodded, not so sure it was just because of the fact that two great minds thought the same but she smiled at her fiancee and let her mind wander off of the subject after the kiss on the cheek, she wasn't about to let it bother her when she was so happy at this moment with Cale. "How about neither of us have the maid then? I shall have the hostess and you the professor," She asked him and when they reached some traffic lights, she turned quickly in her seat and pressed a kiss against his lips. "I love you Cale Blue." She whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:07 am

"Good idea" he nodded in a smile at her proposal."So... i'll interrogate the professor and you the hostess, we will spend only half the time if we share them... What about the other 4? Who do you want interrogate next?" But his words were interrupted, with his extreme delight, when she suddenly, at the traffic light, turned and kissed him on the lips: he couldn't help but kiss her back with passion "I love you, my lovable fiancee" he whispered back caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:19 am

Anya giggled slightly, like an embarassed school-girl before setting off at speed as the lights turned green, she was blissfully happy at this moment in time and she really didn't want anyone to spoil it. No doubt someone would though. As soon as they reached Arlington Grange. "I'll take the Reverend, I doubt he did it, wouldn't it be against his virtues?" She pondered over the idea. "Or maybe he just uses that as his cover, either way, I will find out what happened tonight." Her voice was determined, she usually had that sort of voice when first taking on a new case. They were nearing the building of Arlington Grange as she saw the outline of it in the moonlight as they approached, she shivered, a murder had been done there on this night and it made her feel slightly nauseous. Cale always seemed to cope better with the idea of violence than Anya did and she pulled in the car to the side of the road for a moment to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

He looked at her with a soft smile while she giggled: oh, she was so beautiful! At her second choise he nodded: good choise. Even if he was a man he was supposed to be the 'less dangerous': at least, a reverend wasn't supposed to be interested in her... He smiled at her determined tone: she was always so focused when they started to work... for him, instead, it was only a game: it was funny find the solution, but it didn't need to be taken so seriously... "So, i think that i'll take 'Mr no-alibi'! can you belive it? There actually is someone that doesn't give even a fucked explanation about where he was!" he couldn't help but laugh "Well, and then... who else do we have? Oh sure, the maid and the prostitute!" he looked at Anya and kissed again her on the cheek "You can have the maid" Not that he was actually interested in the prostitute, i just wanted be nice with Anya giving her their first suspected, and after all that kind of person usually needed the bad ways... They were now really near to the manor, when suddenly Anya decided to stop at the side of the road "Hey, is everything allright?" he asked putting a hand on her shoulder, overprotecting as always: of course not, he knew how sensible she was... "Relax, uh? Everything's allright..."
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 pm

"Is that to minimise my chances of someone else hitting on me?" Anya smiled and gave him a slight wink to indicate she was teasing, she knew how overprotective and jealous he could be, two traits she happened to love in him. "By giving me two females and a reverend?" She laughed aloud then, she actually wouldn't put it past him, doing it on purpose, then again, she truly didn't mind, the colonel sounded like a psycho anyway, it was for the best that Cale dealt with him. As she pulled into the side of the road, she noticed Cale's worried glance and his cautious words that followed. "I'm alright," She nodded with a half-smile, these murders really did sometimes creep her out, not that she would ever admit that out loud, she was sure Cale already knew anyway. She set back off again at a steady pace and the building of Arlington Grange soon loomed up in front of them, it was massive, huge in fact. It would be difficult to find the room that Dr.Black was originally killed in before his body was moved to the gardens, let alone the murder weapon and suspect! She paused and glanced up towards the house. "Are we ready then? To try solve this case."
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:43 am

"Absolutely yes" he replied jokingly, even if it was absolutely true. He knew that he was always overprotective toward her, it was something that he could understand, but he couldn't help with it. If he could, he would take all the suspecteds for himself, keeping her away from those kind of places and those kind of people... but Anya wanted do this, she wanted do this job... and he wanted see her happy, even of this meant to have to le her doing things that he... could be even a little dangerous... He sighed at those thoughts: his role was to be her guardian angel, not her jailer, even if it sometimes was really difficult. When, at his question, she replied that she was ok he nodded with a soft smile, knowing that that was only an half truth, but he nodded, tightening for a second her hand in a silent 'Don't worry, stay calm: i'm here for you' before she set back off again. And finally they approached the giant house: Cale looked at it with a grimace... how he heated those spoilt riches... at her question he nodded again "I'm ready, and you?" he asked in a new smile
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 am

Anya smiled, grateful for Cale's comforting squeezing of her hand and as they pulled up onto the sweeping driveway, she too grimaced a little, it reminded her a little too much of her old home-life, of where she had lived once a long time ago with her "family". The rain was now heavily pounding against the windows and she noticed guests still leaving the premices with shocked and horror-strucken expressions at the death that had occurred. She nodded at Cale. "Yes, I am ready." She gave him one last smile and a peck on the cheek before opening the car door and stepping out into the storm. She didn't mind the rain and rarely used an umbrella to protect herself against the harsh weather, she liked the natural elements and been at one with the world. She closed the door and waited beside the door for her fiancee, that word, it still made her smile, she was going to be married to Cale Blue. The simple idea gave her butterflies.
Back to top Go down
CaleBlue
Admin
CaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 am

He nodded at her reply, and when the car stopped he went out in the same moment that she did. He didn't mind as well the rain: sure, if he had had an umbrella he had ran to Anya with it, but actually they hadn't one there... and luckily neither Anya dislike the rain. Fastly he walked toward Anya next to the door and, under the rain, gave her a last smile and a last kiss on the lips. Then, when he turned toward the door, his expression changed: he assumed a pokerface that already smelt as danger, a kind of glance that he never gave to her. Anya knew about his attitude at work, so it couldn't surprise it. Then, without waiting anymore, he opened the door *Now i could be in my bed, with my fiance, enjoying the sex...* he couldn't help but think entering *Oh, i'll make them regret for this...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]   A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Case for Chief Inspector Blue and Inspector Violet [Shared FF]
Page 1 of 1