Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] Empty
PostSubject: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:12 am

I wonder what he wants. Aladdin thought as he reached Dr. Naveen Black's office door. I'm not sick and I have already had my check up. Before he can knock, the door flung open to reveal a middle-aged black man. He pulled Aladdin in a bear hug and closed the office door as he entered. "Al, I have a proposition for you. Have you ever heard of Peacock Industries?" Aladdin thought for a moment but no bells rang in his head so he shook his head. "Well," Black continued. "I want you to try getting a job in the company."

"A what?!" Aladdin exclaimed, puzzled. "Why?"
Black stared at Aladdin for a good minute and then replied, "I have my reasons. Also I believe it will help you quit your illegimate dealings and such. Do you not think so, Prince Azure?" His tone become dark at his question towards Aladdin, who kept a straight face and nodded as Black got up and went around to his filling cabinet. "Mr. George Peacock is the owner of the company and is who you will present yourself to. The Peacocks are valued patients of mine and you will meet them today as it is time for their annual check up."

A knock on the door was heard, as one of Black's secretaries popped their head in. "Dr. Black? The Peacocks have just signed in."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeartShootingStar
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 am

George Peacock and Odette Peacock walked into Dr. Black's waiting room.

"I don't get why I really need to be here... I'm fit as a fiddle!" George said, never seeing the point of going to a doctor.

Odette just smiled. "Oh, you know Dr. Black is a good friend of ours. You're the one who helped him through medical school, remember? You don't want him going out of business, do you?" She asked, leaning down to him.

"Hmm... We could just send him money instead?" George offered.

Odette laughed. "You know that wouldn't really be right, and besides, it's good to get a check up once a year." She stated, standing up straight.

George sighed. "All right, all right, you made your point." He said, before getting the sheet to sign them in.

Odette smiled before sitting down and waiting for them to be called. George came and sat beside her, humming a little.

She started humming with him and soon they were singing, "Ta-ra-ra boom-de-ay! Ta-ra-ra boom-de-ay!"

Dr. Black walked out of his office, unnoticed by the couple, with a Arabian looking man with him.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 am

Grrreeeeaat. Aladdin thought as he follow Black out to the waiting room and heard the couple singing enthusiastically. He took a look at the old man. That must be George Peacock. Somehow I pictured him much younger. Oh? His thoughts became a jumbled as he gazed at the young woman sitting beside the old man. She had long blond wavy hair and beautiful violet eyes. She was so exquisite. Wow, please let that be the old guy's daughter!

"Mr. and Mrs. Peacock!" Black called as he shook hands with the couple. Aladdin's mouth hung open in response to Black's greeting. MRS?! He couldn't help staring at the woman, feeling a bit disappointed. It was only when he caught her gaze that he looked away immediately, feeling foolish. How long had he been looking at her?!
Back to top Go down
AnyaViolet
Admin
AnyaViolet

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

{{Hem hem Odette XD If he was erm.. you know what-ing you XD Wouldnt you feel a bit uncomfortable around Dr.Black? JUST SAYING. I forgot you were friends. XD}}
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:00 am

{OOC: @Anya XDD This is before THAT takes place XD}

Odette smiled as she shook Dr. Black's hand. Her gaze moved to the young man beside him and smiled at him.

She tilted her head a little when he looked away. "Who is your friend, Naveen?" Odette asked, using Dr. Black's first name.

She studied the man for a moment. He was handsome and tall... Black hair, dark brown eyes, very exotic looking. She wondered where he was from.

"Ah, George, Odette, I would like you to meet a very good friend of mine, Aladdin Azure. Aladdin, this is Mr. and Mrs. Peacock, two of my best patience." Naveen said, placing his arm around Aladdin, and bringing him forward some.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Azure." Odette said, with a friendly smile, as she extended her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 am

Aladdin glanced over at George when Naveen introduced him and wondered how the couple met. He doesn't seem like a perverted old man but you never know. He then looked at Odette as she spoke and shook her hand. Her hand was soft and she smelled VERY nice.

"It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, Mrs. Peacock." He mustered with a small bow and gave her hand a soft kiss. "And you as well Mr. Peacock. It is good to see you in such good health." He gave the old man's hand a shake, surprised at the strength he had for his old age. Maybe there is more to George than it seems. I wouldn't mind being his employee if I could get to know HER. He gave a small nod of approvement.

"Well, now that we have all met, please let us begin with the check up." Naveen announced, heading down a long hallway.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 am

Odette blushed a little when he kissed her hand. She smiled more brightly at him. George and her followed Naveen and Aladdin down the long hall when George beckoned Odette down to his level.

"Hmm?" She asked, when she leaned down to him.

"You going to go for this one too?" George whispered, before laughing.

Odette playfully glared at him, before giving him a playful slap. "Oh, shush, old man!" She whispered, laughing a little.

George the looked at her seriously. "Well... are you?"

Odette shrugged. "I don't know, it depends on him... though, he is cute..." She whispered, looking up to watch Aladdin walk. Her eyes wandered down. "Very cute..." She whispered.

George laughed again, causing Naveen and Aladdin to turn around.

"What are you two whispering about?" Naveen asked, with a charming smile.

George waved his hand at him. "Oh, nothing you need to worry yourself over! Just an inside joke between Odette and I."

"Uh-huh." Naveen said, before opening the door to the room. "All right, who's first?" He asked as they walked into the room.

George hoped up on the bed. "I'll go first." He said, handing his cane to Odette.

Odette smiled at him as she took the cane. She sat down in one of the chairs in the room.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm

(Ooc: Embarassed My deepest apologies on the late reply! I can not believe I actually fell asleep! Shocked )

"What do you think?" Black whispered to Aladdin as they walked along with the couple behind them.

Aladdin looked down to hide his expression. He felt like he was being watched. "I wonder about that old man, George? How would you describe him, Naveen?"

"Ah, I think I know the real question you want to ask." Before Naveen could respond, they heard laughter and turned to see George in a fit of chuckles.

Naveen asked what they were up to and Aladdin couldn't help but smile at the cheery couple when George replied. What's their story, I wonder.

When they got to the room and George announced he would be first, hopping on the bed, Aladdin shook his head, smiling. It's true what they say: You become an adult once, a child twice. He approached Odette and sat in a chair next to her. "Mr. Peacock seems like a fun, little man. May I ask how long you two have been married?"
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 am

Odette smiled as she watched George get his check up. She looked at Aladdin and laughed a little. "Yeah, he's great a parties." She stated with a wink.

"Hmm, we've been married... Oh gosh, six years? Seven in July." Odette said, leaning on her hand. "We got married when I was seventeen..."

"I know it seems strange that George and I are married, but the reason is long and complicated, and has mentions of relatives who were greedy..." Odette said, looking away slightly, not wanting to talk about it.

She turned back to him. "How long have you known Dr. Black? George helped him get through medical school." Odette said, looking back at George and Naveen.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am

Aladdin watched Odette intently and began watching Naveen and George as she talked. He couldn't help himself. How is it that this woman attracted him so quickly?!

When Odette mentioned how long she's been married, Aladdin turned to her, "Wow, you were young." He continued listening to her, noticing her hesitance to talk about her relatives. He didn't push. After all, he of all people know how uncomfortable it is to talk about one's past expecially ones you would like to forget.

I did not know that. Aladdin thought when Odette mentioned George assisting Black through medical school. "I have known Naveen for almost half a year now. He helped support me when I left home and he has been my confidant and a good friend ever since. I guess you can say I sort of admire him." Aladdin chuckled at that and watched as Naveen began checking George's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

"Yeah, I was... as I said, long story." Odette said, trying to laugh it off.

She smiled as she listened to Aladdin. "Seems like Naveen. He's always been one to want to help people... He's a great doctor and a good friend." She said, smiling.

George jumped a bit. "Ah, that's cold, Doc!"

Naveen laughed. "Sorry, George. Stethoscopes are usually cold. Your heart sounds fine. You're in perfect health..." Naveen said, writing something down on a clipboard. "As always..." He said, lightly under his breath.

"Ha! See, Odette, I told you. I'm fit as a fiddle!" George said, causing Odette to laugh.

"That's great, George." She said, standing up and walking over to him. She gave him a kiss on his bald head.

Naveen smiled. "All right, your turn, Odette." He said, as George hoped off of the bed.

She handed George his cane and sat gracefully on the bed.

Dr. Black began to check her reflexes, breathing, and her heart as George sat next to Aladdin.

George turned to the young man. "So, Mr. Azure, tell me about yourself. Where are you from? Your name sounds familiar to me." He asked, rubbing his chin, trying to remember the name.
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:55 pm

"Oh well, I come from a small kingdom in Saudi Arabia, sir and Azure is uh quite a common name, I guess." He shrugged and grinned politely at George as he sized him up. He is small and fragile-looking man but his personality was strong and lively. Aladdin liked that. He wondered if a straight-forward approach would be suitable to getting noticed as a potential for an employee in the company. Why not? I'll give it a shot.

"Mr. Peacock, Naveen has told me a little bit about your company and its work and I am very interested in applying for a position, if one is available?" He gave George a friendly smile and bowed his head slightly out of respect.
Back to top Go down
OdettePeacock

OdettePeacock

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:13 pm

George gave him a long look for a moment, before nodding. "I suppose it is. Well, welcome to England, Mr. Azure." He said, smiling and giving his hand a good shake.

George nodded his head. "Ah, yes, Naveen spoke to me about you over the phone yesterday. There might be a position open, I'll have to have a meeting with my vice president first before I can decide anything." George said before shrugging. "I always like to have a second opinion. Come by the office tomorrow and fill out an application. We should get back to you no later then tomorrow evening." George stated, giving him a wink.

"All right, Odette, you're still a healthy young woman." Naveen said, writing in his clipboard.

Odette stood from the bed. "That's a relief to hear." She said, smiling and then sending a wink to George.

George stood up. "Well, we might as well be going. Pleasure meeting you, Mr. Azure." He said, shaking Aladdin's hand.

Odette walked over to them and shook Aladdin's hand as well. "I hope I get to see you around again sometime." She said, giving him a wink.

"I have a party next week, you should come." She said, smiling.

{OOC: The party she is talking about is not the one where Dr. Black gets murdered. Felt like pointing that out. :3}
Back to top Go down
AladdinAzure

AladdinAzure

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

(Ooc: I figured since Aladdin and Odette have known each other for almost 7 months during the "Murder Party" xD)

"Thank you so much, sir." Aladdin replied as he firmly shook George's hand. "I'll be there and I look forward to meeting with you again, Mr.Peacock. It was truly a pleasure. Thank you again."

Aladdin beamed when Odette shook his hand. Her touch was so soft and enlightening. He almost collapsed when she winked.

"Oh yes of course! I'll be happy to attend," he managed to respond as Naveen closed the door behind them. Aladdin fell on the bed, sighing happily. He can still smell Odette's essence in this small room. "Black buddy, I owe you one. Odette Peacock is a beauty and a good woman. I can tell."

"Actually Al, you owe me a whole lot more and I hope you were able to present yourself to George suitably?" Naveen stated, approaching him.

Aladdin rolled his eyes and sat up. "Yes, he seems like he will be an enjoyable person to work for. I wonder what kind of position he'll offer me, though. Oh! We have to go to that party, Black, what do you say?"

"I don't see why not, Al. But, is this to speak with Mr. Peacock more or... to pursue the Mrs.?" Naveen sneered, staring Aladdin down. Aladdin held his gaze refusing to respond. He knew he didn't need to. Black was a sharp man when he wanted to be and after a moment of silence, he continued. "Well, in any case, Al. While I am glad you've finally found someone you adore, do-not-forget-your-priorities." Aladdin glared at Naveen as he shooed him off the bed and out the door.

"Oh and a few words of advice, Al: Having a sexual relationship with his future boss's wife would not be a fitting reputation for you as an employee in the company." He laughed but became very serious when he said, "I don't advice anything other than a close friendship." He gave Aladdin a dark look before shutting the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]   Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annual Check Up [Aladdin and Odette: Shared FF]
Page 1 of 1