Cluedo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just a game anymore...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 am

Megara arched her back, making it go up as her moans got louder. She started to feel very tensed her body..She was amazed he was making her feel this good, "Milo..I'm..I'm.." Her voice was soft..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am

Milo started to move his hand faster feeling the fingers of her other hand dig into his back. He let out a louder moan. He felt so close now.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 am

She suddenly screamed one of the moans, raising herself up as the pleasure kept hitting her. Her kept rubbing him, making sure she didn't stop when she felt almost numb from the pleasure. Her free hand wrapped around his neck her hand digging into his shoulder now, "Milo! I-I'm going to...Milo!!"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:43 am

He moved his hand even faster. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He came with a moan. He collapsed on top of her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 am

Megara let out her orgasm, feeling herself let it all out. Her breathing was irregular, but she slowly calmed down. She waited for his breathing to become regular, "Do you..Want to..Finish this?" Her eyes looked at him, giving him a idea of what she meant.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 am

Milo was still catching his breath. He looked at her, and nodded. He took his boxers off.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:54 am

Megara smirked, rolling over on top of him. Leaning over she kissed him passionately, pulling away as she positioned herself as she slowly sat herself on him. Helping him penetrate her, letting out a soft moan as she smiled. She was aroused and in full pleasure, it was easy for her to be pleasured now. She put her hands on his chest, going up and down on him slowly as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 am

He moaned as he felt her warmth wrap around his member. He placed his hands on her hips to keep her steady.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 am

She leaned back now, going a little faster now. Her moans were louder now, but the pleasure was coming from hearing him moan. It mean she was doing something right. As a little time passed, she started to pick up her pace. She was going up and down faster now, helping him hit her g-spot, which made her moan even louder now.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 am

He closed his eyes as he moaned louder. His finger started to dig into her hips as the pleasure was building up. "Oh... Meg...." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 am

She bit her lip, going faster when she heard his words of delight. She leaned over, kissing on his neck as she softly sucked on it. Megara started to feel her start to tense up, meaning she was really sensitive and was already about to finish it, but she wouldn't let it out just yet..She pulled away, putting her hands behind her to support her even more as she went faster. Her moans were louder now.
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 am

He opened his eyes, and looked at her arched body. He reached his hand out to cup her breast and caressing it. He suddenly moaned louder when a wawe of pleasure hit him. "Ah.... Yes.... Meg....." His voice almost whimpered her name. He started to bounce her faster.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 am

Megara moaned louder, feeling him hit her g-spot. Her speed gain up, feeling her body tense up even more now. She bit her lip, going faster now. With a couple more bounces, she would end up letting it out, "Milo..I'm..I'm going to.."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 am

He was tensing up. He was reaching his peak. He moved his other hand back to her hips, so he could bounce her faster. He let out longer and louder moans. He bit his lip. "I'm.... going...... too...." He managed to utter before he came.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:36 am

Megara orgasmed loudly, lifting herself off of him before she collapsed on him. Her breathing was irregular, looking up at him. Her eyes seemed to ask him if he wanted to go again..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 am

He was panting hard. He turned his head to see her face. He let out a laugh, as he quickly got on top of her. He took her hands and pinned them over her head as he leaned to kiss her. "You are unsatiable." He said as he broke from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 am

Megara's face started to turn red, gasping when he put her hands over her head. Before she could react to him being forceful, his lips were on hers. She kissed him back, watching him pull away as he spoke. She giggled, "I'm just really..REALLY loving this night.." Her eyes looked in his, "Now officer..Are you going to teach me a lesson?"
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 am

Milo smirked. He leaned forward almost touching her lips again. But as she opened her mouth to recieve the kiss he pulled away. He grinned at her impishly. He used only one hand to confine her hands. He started to tease her with the other. Gently tracing his finger down her side making her squeal. "Tonights lesson is how to be a good girl."
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 am

Megara looked at him, blushing even more..When men teased her, it turned her on even more, loving the way she felt weak in this way. When she felt his finger down her side, she squealed as she closed her eyes, blushing even more. When he spoke she looked at him, "Start the lesson, teacher." Her mouth formed a smirk, looking up at him.

Last edited by MegaraScarlett on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 am

He smirked at her. He leaned lower and started blowing gently at her jawline, moving down to her arm pit. She squealed a bit. He then moved to blow on her nipple. He heard her moan, and he gently kissed the nipple and started sucking on it, occasionally playing it with his tounge. When he heard he moan louder he pulled away and just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am

A shiver went down her back, blushing more as she was already being pleasured. She felt herself getting a little wet, which was rare for her to get wet easily. Her eyes were closed, "Milo..." She moaned, looking up at him when he stopped. Her face was bright red..
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 am

He smirked at her. "Would you like me to continue?" He asked softly touching the niple and letting his hand hover over her so she could feel the warmth of his skin but not the touch.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 am

She looked straight up him, "Yes.." Her voice had whimpered, she was begging for it..When she felt his hand over her, the blushing was getting worse, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
MiloPlum

MiloPlum

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 am

"Good girl." He comlimented her. "Now for your reward." He said leaning over her other breast his free hand caressing the other. He blew gently again on the nipple, before he slipped it in his mouth. He sucked and played with it for a while, before he started to move south ward letting go of her hands. He kissed his way bellow her belly button, stopping there. He was using his gentle touch to tease her again. "What should I do now?" He asked with amusement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
MegaraScarlett

MegaraScarlett

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 am

Megara moaned, having a shiver sent down her spine. She arched back, feeling his kisses made her moan more. She was really sensitive now, giving Milo a good sign how easily she could be able to moan. Her eyes looked up at him when he asked her the question, "Finger me..Or...Penetrate me..I don't care..Please.." Megara begged, whimpering as she kinda gave him the puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]   The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the Russian diamonds [Meg and Milo shared FF]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next